Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Bioshock Infinite

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Bioshock Infinite
« on: September 22, 2010, 07:19:18 AM »
Not sure how I missed this one.

The setting for BioShock Infinite may seem even more fantastic and technologically advanced than rapture, but it's set in 1912, years before the events of the first game. In this adventure you play as Booker DeWitt, a disgraced former private detective who's picked up a new case. Your goal is to find a young woman who's gone missing and return her unharmed. The only problem is that she's being kept on the flying city of Columbia.

In 1900, Columbia is unveiled as a symbol of America's success as a nation. It floats around the world as a traveling World's Fair, a marvel of human innovation. But an international incident involves the city and it turns out that the airborne metropolis is also heavily armed. A confrontation occurs, and Columbia disappears into the clouds. DeWitt's lead in the case knows how to find Columbia, and how to find Elizabeth. The problem is that the city's inhabitants aren't that willing to let her, and her very strange abilities, just walk away.

!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Bioshock Infinite
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 07:55:46 AM »
Did you like Bioshock 2?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 07:56:58 AM »
I did.  Thought it was really well done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 07:57:53 AM »
It's been in my gamefly queue forever, just haven't gotten it yet.  Playing Risen right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 07:58:41 AM »
It's been in my gamefly queue forever, just haven't gotten it yet.  Playing Risen right now.

Oh it's definitely worth the play.  I've had Transformers for a week and haven't even opened it.  Been on teh Halo Reach.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 08:20:55 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 02:06:53 PM »
As everyone knows, I'm not a gamer.

But wanted to see what my new PC can do.

Downloaded a copy.

So far, mind blown. Never played the other BioShocks, but this is a good'n.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 06:54:12 PM »

Downloaded a copy.

I misread that the first time and thought you said you were not a gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2013, 08:18:59 AM »

Downloaded a copy.

The first one was has one of the best stories of any video game of this generation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions