Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Sports Costumes

KittyBunny

Sports Costumes
« on: June 19, 2013, 03:22:33 AM »
The kids love sports stars, and one sports uniform could turn yourself into a hero for the night. It will also show you’re naughty and cute before your man and another good way to express your sexy and energetic side.
So now are you confused where to get this kind of Sports Costumes? Womencostume will be the right place for you. Our company has got rich experience in supplying Sports Costumes products. There are lots of styles and different colors and sizes Sports Costumes for you to choose. Our online store provides you the high quality Sports Costumes at competitive price. We afford the shipping fees for the Sports Costumes, also including other category items, and we promise that you could get the best service if you want to choose Sports Costumes item from our site. Let’s the Sports Costumes take you happiness, even it’s a gift for your lover.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Sports Costumes
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 08:05:46 AM »
Let me be the first to say that Sports Costumes has changed my life.  Before I found Sports Costumes, if I wanted a romantic evening with my wife, all I could do was put on my Lebron James jersey before I choked myself.  Now, with Sports Costumes, the spark is back.  I recommend the Ray Lewis costume...but be careful, the gun is loaded.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 09:57:32 AM »
Let me be the first to say that Sports Costumes has changed my life.  Before I found Sports Costumes, if I wanted a romantic evening with my wife, all I could do was put on my Lebron James jersey before I choked myself.  Now, with Sports Costumes, the spark is back.  I recommend the Ray Lewis costume...but be careful, the gun is loaded.

Well the Lebron jersey was your first mistake.  Should have went with an MJ jersey, imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 12:33:28 PM »

<The following is a paid advertisement>

No, these are not actors, but real Sports Costumes customers that have turned their love lives around.  And just like Buzz said, you can put that spark back in your relationship with any number of colorful and playful costumes from players like Adrian Peterson, Maria Sharapova and Albert Haynesworth.  Just think what your man or woman will say when you walk through the door wearing a vintage Tom Dempsey jersey with an authentic simulated club foot.  Don't wait.  Order now. Operators are standing by.  And if you call within the next 15 minutes, we'll not only pay your shipping charges, we'll also throw in a Michael Vick Glow-In-The-Dark shock-collar, FREE OF CHARGE!!!!  Call now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 07:40:36 PM »
I bought the Martina Navratilova costume, and I think I got ripped off. I paid the $49.99 (plus shipping), and waited the customary 2-3 weeks for delivery.

The package came, and I knew something was wrong from the get go. Anyone that follows tennis knows Martina is a tall woman, but the box I received was tiny - 4"x4". I opened it up, and the only thing packed inside the box was a 3" fully erect tongue extension.

I'll never order from Sports Costumes again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

KittyBunny

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 09:11:41 PM »
I bought the Martina Navratilova costume, and I think I got ripped off. I paid the $49.99 (plus shipping), and waited the customary 2-3 weeks for delivery.

The package came, and I knew something was wrong from the get go. Anyone that follows tennis knows Martina is a tall woman, but the box I received was tiny - 4"x4". I opened it up, and the only thing packed inside the box was a 3" fully erect tongue extension.

I'll never order from Sports Costumes again.
Sir, Our Sports  Costumes in WomenCostume is very cheap and with free shipping,so you will enjoy first-rate service in our company.

http://www.womencostume.co.uk/sports-costumes-c-57/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 09:16:33 PM »
Sir, Our Sports  Costumes in WomenCostume is very cheap and with free shipping,so you will enjoy first-rate service in our company.

Do you put an adequate number of holes in the box so that she can breathe while being shipped to me?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 09:34:37 PM »

Yes, but I'm due at a tennis party Friday afternoon and I have nothing to wear. Imagine my shame of having to walk in with a 3" latex tongue sticking out of my mouth. I wanted to go as Martina, but with nothing but a latex tongue to wear - hell, I could be any female tennis player. No one - no one at all - will get "Martina". I'm ruined.

Y'all could have at least sent along a black wig and a pair of eyeglasses to complete the look.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 09:49:53 PM »
Yes, but I'm due at a tennis party Friday afternoon and I have nothing to wear. Imagine my shame of having to walk in with a 3" latex tongue sticking out of my mouth. I wanted to go as Martina, but with nothing but a latex tongue to wear - hell, I could be any female tennis player. No one - no one at all - will get "Martina". I'm ruined.

Y'all could have at least sent along a black wig and a pair of eyeglasses to complete the look.

A guest of the Underhills?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 10:03:43 PM »
A guest of the Underhills?
Why, yes. Are you going too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2013, 10:34:20 PM »
Nugent.  Ted Nugent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 01:01:18 AM »
DO YOU HAVE A NASCAR COSTUME? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 04:04:34 PM »
DO YOU HAVE A NASCAR COSTUME?

That's not a sport.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2013, 07:14:05 PM »
I don't think KittyBunny is coming back. That's a damn shame. She was the best salesman we've had here in a while.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 12:41:42 AM »
This needs to be moved so everyone can see it.  I cannot stop laughing. Cannot believe she wrote back.

And PCT - you are a fucking genius.   :10:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2013, 02:02:26 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 04:28:33 PM »
They left.
They'll be back , Ted just went to get his urinalysis.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 07:12:40 AM »
They'll be back , Ted just went to get his urinalysis.

Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2013, 08:52:22 AM »
If you shoot me, you'll lose a lot of those humanitarian awards.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2013, 09:54:36 AM »
If you shoot me, you'll lose a lot of those humanitarian awards.

Does this proposition entail my dressing up as Little Bo Peep?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."