Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

RB Elijah Hood tells Coach Satan and uat, no thanks in the best way possible...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
There are many ways for a 5-star recruit to tell a college football team that he’s not interested.

Flushing recruiting letters from that particular college (while videotaping it and posting it on Twitter for the free world to see) is probably not the best way.

But that’s what happened between one of the nation’s top prospects and Alabama on Tuesday night.

The reigning BCS champions got dumped on.

https://vine.co/v/b3x5qbq31tO

Maybe Elijah Hood, the 5-star running back from Charlotte, was bored. Maybe he was still upset over the national title game (Hood is committed to Notre Dame). Maybe he had too much stinkin' time to ponder in the bathroom.

Nevertheless, Hood taped himself with a stack of Alabama recruiting letters in his hand over the toilet. He dropped one in as it was flushing. Nobody would’ve known crap until … Hood tweeted the video with a “ROLL TOILET”

Not only did the 5-star commit what surely has to be a felony in Alabama, he also dropped a big one on the SEC school’s graduation rates in some Twitter exchanges: “The sound of getting crushed by bama’s what? Failing grad rate for African Americans?

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/college-recruiting/2013/jun/04/5-star-flushes-alabama-letters-down-toilet-twitter/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
 :awesome:

Around the bowl and down the hole
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Although it's a little funny cuz it's directed toward St. Nick, it's prob more of a jealousy move. He's not getting the love from Nicky he thinks he deserves so he's pissed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
So when does he flip to Bama?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
So when does he flip to Bama?
It's double top secret, already done
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
It's double top secret, already done

So he's a $ilent commit and this is all an evil plot to dishearten the Irish faithful when the flip announcement is made?  Hmmmm....nope, wait...it's been done. 

What this really means is the hammer is coming to Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
So he's a $ilent commit and this is all an evil plot to dishearten the Irish faithful when the flip announcement is made?  Hmmmm....nope, wait...it's been done. 

What this really means is the hammer is coming to Auburn.

A hammer and a black eye.  Not a good week.   :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
The comments on that YouTube video...priceless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs