Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Surprise, Surprise....

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Surprise, Surprise....
« on: July 11, 2013, 09:53:34 AM »
Multiple outlets reporting Ole Miss' Punkass guard, Marshall Henderson, has been suspended indefinitely for the ole "Violation of team rules".  A couple of outlets I've seen are claiming drugs.  Don't know.  Don't care.  Just think it couldn't happen to a nicer piece of shit than Henderson. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Surprise, Surprise....
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 09:59:42 AM »
You mean this fine upstanding kid got in trouble? 

Color me shocked.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 10:38:48 AM »
Yep. This is shocking. Guess he couldn't handle the pressure of living the life of a role model.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 11:12:29 AM »
Kevin Scarbinski said he talked to the guy in the orange sweater that stood up and asked him what he said.  The guy said "You're a jackass".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 11:52:16 AM »
You have to give the twerp credit for making Beardy McDoughbutt happy.  His reaction in the background left is amusing.  Probably hasn't had sex or seen his junk in 50 years.  But he sprouted a mushroom as the clown showed his class. 

Also like the girl in the blue jumpsuit with orange AUs on it.  Looks like somebody poked her in the butt with a riding crop. 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 11:54:05 AM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 02:36:42 PM »

Also like the girl in the blue jumpsuit with orange AUs on it.  Looks like somebody poked her in the butt with a riding crop.

I know that type.  That was a "I'm super involved at the Auburn Christian Center and I have no idea what to do right now" moment. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 01:41:57 PM »
You have to give the twerp credit for making Beardy McDoughbutt happy.  His reaction in the background left is amusing.  Probably hasn't had sex or seen his junk in 50 years.  But he sprouted a mushroom as the clown showed his class. 

Looks like this professor I had a AU in 1997. I think it was Philosophy or some shit at Haley center. Was really paying attention.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE