Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...
« on: June 10, 2013, 11:53:03 PM »
...who also happens to be the judge your dumbass is in front of.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 12:13:34 AM »
I'd let her strike my gavel, you know what I'm saying?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 01:04:24 AM »
I think she kind of overreacted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 09:45:27 AM »

I do too.  I think she was just looking for an excuse to go off on him and not agree to the plea deal.  To me, and I may have taken it wrong, but when she told Johnson that his attorney did an excellent job for him she was telling him that she didn't think he deserved his plea deal. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 09:50:30 AM »

Very much so.  Stupid whore.

She needs alkyhol and dick badly.

So now a judge can change their decision based off of what they think your intent was as it relates to some thing that has nothing to do with the case??? Defendants always make gestures when a decision or sentence is read. It's an emotional time. Fuck her.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 09:53:17 AM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 10:46:58 AM »
Chad I Am A Media Whore Desperate To Stay Relevant Johnson has been pulling shit like this his whole life.  I personally hate it when "famous" people get away with causing personal injury to someone because of who they are.  If one of you guys had headbutted your girlfriend, and broken her nose, you would not have been even offered a plea deal that was so sweet it made you want to slap your attorney on the ass. 

It might have been an over reaction, but not an undeserved one, if you ask me.  And he sent out a tweet about it after he was booked, so yeah, hard time...

It's just like Lindsey Lohan.  That judge needs to nut up and send Lindz off to jail - REAL jail - for significant time.  It is only a matter of time before she drives under the influence of lord knows what and kills or seriously injures something besides a parked car. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 10:58:29 AM »
Chad I Am A Media Whore Desperate To Stay Relevant Johnson has been pulling shit like this his whole life.  I personally hate it when "famous" people get away with causing personal injury to someone because of who they are.  If one of you guys had headbutted your girlfriend, and broken her nose, you would not have been even offered a plea deal that was so sweet it made you want to slap your attorney on the ass. 

It might have been an over reaction, but not an undeserved one, if you ask me.  And he sent out a tweet about it after he was booked, so yeah, hard time...

This.....fuck him, he's a baby.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 11:45:41 AM »
I spent a lot of time defending Ochocinco. He's one of those personalities that you either love or hate. Similar to Cam, although, obviously, more blatantly pompous. I always thought he was funny though.

Then he beat the shit out of his common law wife or whatever, and there's not much more defending I can do.

That being said, this is another 50/50 issue. He probably should have had a more severe punishment to begin with. Also, he probably should have been on his Ps & Qs in the courtroom considering the gravity of the situation.

However, I believe that the judge overreacted, and he's not on trial for tapping his lawyer on the ass.

Also, I believe that the slap on the ass, was a genuine reflexive "atta-boy" for a lifelong professional football player, and not necessarily meant as a mockery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 12:10:18 PM »
Gregg Doyel: Right about everything, always.
http://www.cbssports.com/general/blog/gregg-doyel/22388429/go-to-jail-chad-johnson

Go to jail, Chad Johnson
June 11, 2013 10:58 am ET

The judge in the Chad Johnson case might well have gone too far, but you know what? She went too far in the right direction by sentencing him to 30 days in jail after he tried to turn her courtroom -- a place where justice is dispensed on behalf of domestic violence victims -- into a locker room.

Domestic violence is no joke, Chad Johnson.

That's what Broward (Fla.) County Judge Kathleen McHugh was saying when she changed her mind on his jail-free sentence within seconds of his stupid display of locker room foolishness by patting his attorney playfully on the rump. Want to be playful, Chad Johnson? Be playful with your kids. Be playful with the mother of your kids.

Don't be playful with a judge who oversees cases of domestic violence.

My father is one of those judges, or was. Judge Robert L. Doyel retired a few years ago after 16 years on the bench, most of them overseeing the domestic violence division in his central Florida region. He didn't want to go into that division, not at first. Too depressing, he said. The days were monstrous. It took a toll to see a steady line of jerks coming in, people accused of beating or skipping out on their husband or wife, their boyfriend or girlfriend, their children.

Over time, you couldn't drag my dad out of that courtroom. He saw the need for people like him, and he didn't run from that need out of self-preservation. He stayed. The days remained depressing. The perps remained monstrous.

The job needed to be done.

So if you're asking me whether I think Judge Kathleen McHugh got it right when she hammered Chad Johnson, I would tell you: No, probably not. She probably was too harsh.

But you know what? Justice is almost never perfect. We want it to be, absolutely. You hope it is. But who's perfect? How is that possible? Perfection in almost any area isn't possible, so this is what I tell my children when it comes to studying for tests or learning to drive or countless other examples of real life:

You want your judgment to be perfect -- but if you're going to fail, fail on the right side. Study too long for a test. Be too careful in the car. Be too nice to people at school.

And if you're a judge, and an idiot like Chad Johnson tries to turn your courtroom of broken lives into a locker room of butt-slapping adolescence, make a mistake on the right side. If you're going to be too anything, be too harsh. Not too lenient.

Teach Chad Johnson a lesson. Teach everyone who hears about his story a lesson.

Domestic violence is not a joke. Don't strike anyone, Chad Johnson. Not your attorney's butt in happiness. And not your wife's head in anger -- you cowardly, woman-beating fool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 12:18:07 PM »

However, I believe that the judge overreacted, and he's not on trial for tapping his lawyer on the ass.

Also, I believe that the slap on the ass, was a genuine reflexive "atta-boy" for a lifelong professional football player, and not necessarily meant as a mockery.

This ^^^ is my take.

In bad taste? Sure. But she was looking for a reason. It's pretty obvious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 02:58:31 PM »
He was there in the first place for hitting someone.  And while he is in court... he hits someone.  Playful though he may have thought it to be - wrong place, asshole.

Doyle was 100% spot on correct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 03:03:46 PM »
This motherfucker knew the deal he was getting before he went into that court room.  The celebratory butt pat wasn't because he was excited by the great news, it was because he wanted to continue to be a dickhead.  You want to play grab-ass in a court room because you received a no time served sentence after whipping a woman's ass?  Fuck you, you piece of shit coward.  I hope he gets his ass whipped in jail to the point that he's not able to play any sport ever again.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 03:15:45 PM »
He got the reaction he wanted from everyone in the courtroom....except the Judge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 03:16:46 PM »
In bad taste? Sure. But she was looking for a reason. It's pretty obvious.

Very obvious.

She didn't initially have a problem with it until everyone else in the courtroom, including her own damn bailiffs, decided to laugh.

I didn't see a laugh, smile, or so much as a smirk from Ochocinco when he did it or afterward.  He even attempted to tell her that it was not his intention to make everyone laugh.

Had he turned to his attorney and said, "Thank you, you did a great job," there wouldn't have been any issue.  But after he slapped the guy on the ass, something that he's been used to doing as a sign of respect/praise/thanks since high school athletics, he gets his terms of probation revoked because of the reaction of the courtroom.  Not his reaction or his demeanor, but the courtroom.

I know, I know...Ochocinco has a flair for the dramatic.  But that's exactly why I don't think he intended to do (or even did) anything wrong in this instance.  Nothing he did was dramatic.  He never laughed or did anything disrespectful or disruptive to the court's process.  He didn't pull a magic marker from his rectum and put his signature on the judge's stationary for his attorney.  Yet she attempts to explain that he's not taking the process seriously because everyone else in the courtroom is laughing (1:40 - 1:51 in the video).

He turned to his attorney with a serious look on his face, lightly patted his ass, and said, "Thank you."

If domestic relations court is so somber and serious that nothing should distract from the severity of the crimes being adjudicated, then the judge should not congratulate an attorney for doing a great job in the midst of explaining the plea deal to the defendant.  And the bailiffs should definitely not laugh at things that occur in the courtroom.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 03:19:37 PM »
You guys are out of your freaking minds if you don't think he knew exactly what he was doing. 

Overreaction by the Judge aside, he absolutely did it on purpose and realized what he was doing. Guy is the epitome of a class clown.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013, 03:25:18 PM »
You guys are out of your freaking minds if you don't think he knew exactly what he was doing. 

Overreaction by the Judge aside, he absolutely did it on purpose and realized what he was doing. Guy is the epitome of a class clown.

I get that he's a class clown, but I'm still not convinced that this was his intention in this instance.  I can't guarantee what was going through his mind, but he didn't even as much as smile when he did it.

You're talking about a professional athlete who's been slapping dude's asses for decades.  No, the courtroom is not a playing field, but some things just happen as a reflex.

Ask yourself this:  Had he patted his attorney on the back and said thank you, would she have been pissed?  Probably not.

And it looked as if she wasn't even pissed when he initially patted him on the ass.  It was only after the court's reaction that she blew a gasket.  That's what bothers me the most.  His actions weren't seen as disrespectful or disruptive when they occurred; it was the courtroom's reaction, including the bailiffs' reactions, that wound up getting him in trouble.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 03:26:23 PM »

Double hell yes. And if there is one thing that I hate is a guy who thinks he's funny making wiseass remarks all of the time, trying to gain the approval of those in his presence. You know, a guy who thinks he's a smarty pants and all and is really a complete dumb ass.

Those guys who did that while I was intently studying my higher math course or world geography, poopy on all of them. It wasn't funny then and it's not funny now. Jackasses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 03:29:10 PM »
I get that he's a class clown, but I'm still not convinced that this was his intention in this instance.  I can't guarantee what was going through his mind, but he didn't even as much as smile when he did it.

You're talking about a professional athlete who's been slapping dude's asses for decades.  No, the courtroom is not a playing field, but some things just happen as a reflex.

Ask yourself this:  Had he patted his attorney on the back and said thank you, would she have been pissed?  Probably not.

And it looked as if she wasn't even pissed when he initially patted him on the ass.  It was only after the court's reaction that she blew a gasket.  That's what bothers me the most.  His actions weren't seen as disrespectful or disruptive when they occurred; it was the courtroom's reaction, including the bailiffs' reactions, that wound up getting him in trouble.

Fuck Him!  He wants to act like a big man and whip up on a woman, there should've never been a fucking plea deal for him.  Fuck our court system and all these fucking plea's to help guilty motherfuckers avoid serving any real time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2013, 03:31:03 PM »
I didn't get all the details of the crime.  Did Ocho have to tell a bitch more than once?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2013, 03:31:21 PM »

Well sure he did it on purpose. We're not saying his hand spontaneously moved on its own.

Like vv said, she didn't seem to care until the whole damned court room laughed. She was embarrassed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE