Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NBA Finals

NBA Finals
« on: June 07, 2013, 11:39:01 AM »
Last night was a fantastic game, Parker's shot to clinch should go down as one of the great clutch shots of all time.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Re: NBA Finals
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 12:42:24 PM »
Holy shit!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 12:55:08 PM »
Parker is the shizzit.  And, he had buttsecks with Eva Longoria more than once.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 03:28:33 PM »
He traveled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 03:31:42 PM »
He traveled.

That still doesn't change the fact that the man was nailing Eva Longoria.

I also like the part of the game where that ugly girl that plays for Miami got stepped on.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 03:33:51 PM by AU_Tiger_2000 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 09:08:24 PM »
He traveled.

Still doesn't change the fact that the spurs are a well oiled machine and the heat has fundamental flaws and lapses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 02:05:32 PM »
He traveled.

Yeah...I think he spent some time in Marseille last summer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 03:56:12 PM »
Still doesn't change the fact that the spurs are a well oiled machine and the heat has fundamental flaws and lapses.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 09:24:55 AM »

I would say they also have an on/off switch.  In the third quarter they turned it on.  Holy crap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 11:07:19 AM »
Last night.... :classic:

Wish I had DVR'ed it so I could rewatch it.  Great game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2013, 12:22:13 PM »
LayBraun said it was the greatest playoff game he's ever been involved in. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2013, 02:10:39 PM »
Yeah...I think he spent some time in Marseille last summer.
:rimshot: +2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2013, 02:15:40 PM »
I be pulling for the Spurs big time. I don't like Lebronna. He's soooo good but he sooo knows it. I'm a big fan of Tim Duncan. Just seems like a down to earth guy, as did David Robinson. Pop seems like an old school coach and not the kind to put up with much b.s. from the whiney players. That being said, I expect the Heat to come through in the 7th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 02:29:38 PM »
I be pulling for the Spurs big time. I don't like Lebronna. He's soooo good but he sooo knows it. I'm a big fan of Tim Duncan. Just seems like a down to earth guy, as did David Robinson. Pop seems like an old school coach and not the kind to put up with much b.s. from the whiney players. That being said, I expect the Heat to come through in the 7th.

He should know it, he's 6'8" 270lbs who runs and jumps like a damn deer. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 02:30:41 PM »

Boooorrrinng....Boooorrrriinng....

Srsly, I've always liked the Spurs but find myself pulling for the Heat in this one.  I get what you're saying about LaBrun, and I don't think he's ever shied away from the fact that he is genuinely worried about his legacy and being known as one of, if not the best evah.  That being said, I think one reporter I heard, hit the nail on the head for me.  I want Miami to go ahead and win it so the world will shut up about his and the Heat's legacy.  Win it and the Big 3 project was a success no matter what happens after that.  James will have 2 rings and while he'll probably never reach the numbers Jordan, Koooooobe, Russell and others have, multiple NBA championships will automatically put him and the Heat in the conversation.  In other words, the Heat win...and we can move on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 02:49:56 PM »
Boooorrrinng....Boooorrrriinng....

Srsly, I've always liked the Spurs but find myself pulling for the Heat in this one.  I get what you're saying about LaBrun, and I don't think he's ever shied away from the fact that he is genuinely worried about his legacy and being known as one of, if not the best evah.  That being said, I think one reporter I heard, hit the nail on the head for me.  I want Miami to go ahead and win it so the world will shut up about his and the Heat's legacy.  Win it and the Big 3 project was a success no matter what happens after that.  James will have 2 rings and while he'll probably never reach the numbers Jordan, Koooooobe, Russell and others have, multiple NBA championships will automatically put him and the Heat in the conversation.  In other words, the Heat win...and we can move on.
ok then, you suck. No, seriously, you do. I've changed my mind, Spurs will win!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 04:41:41 PM »
He should know it, he's 6'8" 270lbs who runs and jumps like a damn deer.
Numbers, schmumbers. I'm pretty sure I could shut him down. I was quite the defender back in the day. I shut down many a guy taller than me, like 5'11"+. Hell, Wicksburg had a guy one time that was damn near 6'1" and I put the quietus on him. They called me the clamp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2013, 02:55:33 PM »
LeBron to Cam in the Heat locker room: "You're a bad boy. He's one of the greats too. He is great. Great, great, great, great."
http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=69016&sitesection=palmbeachpost&VID=24898495

Drake, not as fortunate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2013, 10:25:25 PM »
Back-to-back!!!!! WoooHooo, fuck all y'all LeBron & Heat haters in the mouth. LeBron is and has always been a fuckin badass from St.Vincent-St.Mary HS on up...and he's getting better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2013, 01:32:26 PM »
Back-to-back!!!!! WoooHooo, fudge all y'all LeBron & Heat haters in the mouth. LeBron is and has always been a fudgein badass from St.Vincent-St.Mary HS on up...and he's getting better.

Then you will love this!  Lebatard just goes ape on his radio show.  It is hilarious.

"You have a nice boat to take tourists down the Rio Grande!  We have a Bang Bus!"

"Game 6, South Florida smelled like R Kelley's sheets!  Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssss!"

:awesome:

edit:  Maybe I should add the video.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 02:49:36 PM by AU_Tiger_2000 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions