Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tropical Storm Andrea

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Tropical Storm Andrea
« on: June 06, 2013, 01:01:11 PM »
Slapping Florida around right now.  I didn't even know there was one out there until about an hour ago.  Pretty early for that crap to be going on  It must be:

Global warming

Global cooling

Muslim Extremists

Bush

The O'Reilly Factor

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Tropical Storm Andrea
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 02:54:12 PM »
Slapping Florida around right now.  I didn't even know there was one out there until about an hour ago.  Pretty early for that crap to be going on  It must be:

Global warming

Global cooling

Muslim Extremists

Bush

The O'Reilly Factor

I vote Bush.
They never did get that weathering machine back from him after Katrina. Devious little bastage is just toying with us!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Token

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 06:42:11 PM »
Yes, I've been watching the lifeguards blow their whistle all day and order people out of the water from my perch.  They just drove by and said they are ending shift, so I believe it is about time to throw a few back and meander down to the water. 

And just in case karma is the bitch that I believe her to be, bottomfeeder, I was kidding earli..... ah fuck it, I still hope you drown.  I'll take my chances.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 08:02:07 PM »
The 6 o'clock news showed footage of a rescuing team fishing 6 dumbass teenagers out of the surf in Orange Beach. The waves were running damn near parallel to the beach, and one of the morons stated, "We didn't think it was too bad until we noticed we were getting pulled away from the shoreline."

Stupidity should be painful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."