Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Unofficial visit from Deshaun Watson

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Unofficial visit from Deshaun Watson
« on: May 27, 2013, 09:13:56 PM »
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1652969-auburn-football-recruiting-can-auburn-sway-top-qb-recruit-deshaun-watson

Before Auburn's "Big Cat Weekend" even got started, news leaked out on Friday afternoon via social media that one of the top quarterbacks in the country had decided to visit the Auburn University campus for an unofficial visit.

WarBlogle.com @WarBlogle

So yeah, Big Cat Weekend just got real. Just spotted 5-star #1 dual threat QB Deshaun Watson downtown with Kodi Burns and Lashlee. #auburn
4:45 PM - 24 May 2013
46 Retweets 23 favorites
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Unofficial visit from Deshaun Watson
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 04:50:58 PM »
Watson is doing his best Texas two step now that the word got out about him visiting...Clemson doesn't want him visiting other schools, I'm guessing they've already made their down payment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 04:57:09 PM »
Fuck Clemson in da' mouf.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 05:38:56 PM »
Some of our fans have taken to the twitter-verse to try to recruit. I think he's just enjoying the ride. @Nickchubb2

⚡JS Wilson⚡ ‏@wilsonJ0230 24 May

@NickChubb2 What day are you announcing your decision on a College?Iwork alot,so I wanna make sure I can find a way to see it.#GoDawgs.

Nick Chubb Nick Chubb ‏@NickChubb2 24 May

@wilsonJ0230 ill let you know, maybe not the 28th but it Will be next week
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 05:41:20 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 08:25:27 PM »
GoDawgs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 12:16:02 AM »
So, Bottomfeeder is a UGA fan, Nick Chubb is not the prospect that this topic is about (Chubb is UGA bound btw) & Deshaun Watson's HC came out and backtracked on his original statement stating that Watson didn't visit Auburn...now he's stating that Watson did in fact make that visit but that he made the visit without letting him know and that he (the HC) gave his players two weeks off and ”this happens”

"This was unbeknownst to me," Miller said. "I gave our kids two weeks off after spring ball and I left him alone for a week and this happened. Unfortunately this was part of it."

The five-star recruit came to a realization early into his visit Thursday night at Auburn.

"Deshaun told me he knew right after he got there that he shouldn't have been there," Miller said. "He knew it was a mistake. He told me he knew it was a mistake. He said if he could've left Thursday night he would've. He knew he made the wrong decision. He said Auburn was nice, but Clemson is nicer."

The coach added more to his quarterback's confession.

"It was a total lapse of judgment," Miller said. "He said 'I just made a mistake.' He said he believed someone he should not have believed. He's such a good kid and he made a mistake."

I highlighted the part that should tell you everything.

Deshaun Watson not only didn't think it was a mistake that he was at Auburn, he loved his visit.

IMO, the HC is the one that made the promise to Clemson and he's already cashed his check.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 12:22:31 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 10:06:27 AM »
So, Bottomfeeder is a UGA fan, Nick Chubb is not the prospect that this topic is about (Chubb is UGA bound btw) & Deshaun Watson's HC came out and backtracked on his original statement stating that Watson didn't visit Auburn...now he's stating that Watson did in fact make that visit but that he made the visit without letting him know and that he (the HC) gave his players two weeks off and ”this happens”

I highlighted the part that should tell you everything.

Deshaun Watson not only didn't think it was a mistake that he was at Auburn, he loved his visit.

IMO, the HC is the one that made the promise to Clemson and he's already cashed his check.
The response from the Watson camp is just weird. The kid goes on a recruiting trip and they act like he cheated on his wife with a Vegas hooker. I don't get it. First of all, it's CLEMSON! Kind of like: "we ain't talkin' bout a game, we talkin' bout practice." We talkin bout Clemson, so it's not like anyone finds it unusual that he would still be looking for another place to land.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013, 10:19:22 AM »
So, Bottomfeeder is a UGA fan.

Not NO, but FUCK NO! Fuck UGA in the ass with Snaggle's duct-taped dick. I got confused after reading the article about BCW.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 10:20:59 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 10:21:48 AM »
Sounds to me like his corch has a hard on for Clipsun
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 11:50:16 PM »
Sounds to me like his corch has a hard on for Clipsun
Could probably label the HC as a Clemson Booster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions