Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Any Of You..

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Any Of You..
« on: May 23, 2013, 12:48:02 PM »
recruiting gurus know if we have a legit shot at this guy?  from nola.com

The nation's top junior college prospect D'Haquille Williams committed to LSU just 11 days ago but already the 5-star wide receiver has had a change of heart. Williams, a 6-foot-3, 215-pound receiver at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, told NOLA.com today that he has decided to re-open his recruitment after committing to LSU on May 10.
"I decommitted from LSU so I can explore all my options," Williams said. "I plan on doing so during the summer and fall."

Williams is still considering LSU along with Auburn, Alabama, Texas A&M and Florida State among others. Williams' teammate at Mississippi Gulf Coast, defensive back Derrick Moncrief, is currently committed to Auburn.

Williams hauled in 67 receptions for 1,295 yards and 18 touchdowns for Mississippi Gulf Coast last season.

Read more from NOLA.com.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Re: Any Of You..
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 02:20:12 PM »
I hope so. Dhaquille is a fuckin stud.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 05:47:53 PM »
I hope so. Dhaquille is a fuckin stud.
Bagman needs to get busy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 07:56:22 PM »
Bagman needs to get busy.
Yes...yes he does. He's like former UT WR Cordelle Patterson but better. (mix of Devin Aromashado & Ben Obomanu, the good parts).
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 07:57:59 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 09:33:47 PM »
Someone call the corch and tell him we gotta have him, then we can process ol' Jake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions