Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

100 Days

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
100 Days
« on: May 23, 2013, 11:00:32 AM »
The countdown is on.

Saw that JJ, Ford, Adams and a few others reported to campus this week.

Who's moist?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 100 Days
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 11:01:55 AM »
The countdown is on.

Saw that JJ, Ford, Adams and a few others reported to campus this week.

Who's moist?

JJ only black man ever made me moist
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 11:05:52 AM »
I'm gonna try and hold off till SEC Media Days for my pre-ejaculation.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 11:07:37 AM »
The Bird is rising like a Phenix out of Arizona!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013, 11:14:34 AM »
The Bird is rising like a Phenix out of Arizona!

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 11:17:14 AM »
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush

Especially if you have a camera.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 11:56:35 AM »
Add to Wes' list.  From Joel Erickson

Auburn's first crop of incoming freshmen has arrived on campus, enrolled and started classes for the summer's May mini-semester.

Seven players -- quarterback Jeremy Johnson, running back Johnathan Ford, defensive tackle Montravius Adams, offensive lineman Deon Mix, cornerback Kamryn Melton, slot receiver Marcus Davis and junior college linebacker Kenny Flowers -- are enrolled at Auburn, a Tigers spokesman confirmed.  For most of the signees, school is still in session. Auburn expects the remaining 13 signees to enroll over the summer.

"Each situation is different," Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn said at a Tiger Trek in Atlanta last week. "We will have some come in early, some come in June, we're still kind of working through that."

Being able to get onto campus allows a player to get a head start on acclimating to classes, plus a month-long head-start on working with strength and conditioning coach Ryan Russell before the summer's second mini-semester starts June 24.  In addition, Auburn's seven May enrollees have a chance to begin summer sessions with the rest of the team and start learning their older teammates.

"Well, I think they've got to get acclimated to class," Malzahn said. "Coach Russell can start working with them, which is very important, learning how to work out, the techniques, and really, getting used to the team. It will be an important time this summer with these new guys coming in."

Johnson, who tweeted that he weighed in at 226 pounds last week, was one of the first to arrive, making the trek to Auburn a week ago.  "Sittin outside lookin at the sky!!!!!!," Johnson tweeted last Tuesday. "AU in the morning!!!!!!! It's about to get forreal!!!!!!!!!!"

Ford, the running back who flipped from Vanderbilt and made his decision on signing day, also weighed in on enrolling at Auburn on Sunday as he made the trek down.

He'll return to his hometown, New Hope, on Tuesday night to go through his graduation ceremony, but Ford's already on campus.

"I made it.!!!!" Ford tweeted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 12:03:59 PM »
JJ at 226 is a good sign.  Hopefully he can add a bit more weight to that frame.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2013, 12:06:01 PM »
JJ at 226 is a good sign.  Hopefully he can add a bit more weight to that frame.

I'm just guessing here but I imagine he dropped a good bit during basketball season.  I think I saw where he said at one time he planned to get to around 240 by this season.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2013, 01:00:20 PM »
I'm just guessing here but I imagine he dropped a good bit during basketball season.  I think I saw where he said at one time he planned to get to around 240 by this season.

One visit to an X-gate and we could take care of that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2013, 01:02:17 PM »

Smokin' Joe would put the hammer down on him with some ribs and stew.  Mmmmmm....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2013, 04:30:16 PM »

Over/Under on number of violations that would come of a current Auburn player visiting the X-gate?  I say 5.5 for most players; if it is Holland I say 12.5, mostly of sexual/Geneva convention nature
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2013, 07:54:02 PM »
Over/Under on number of violations that would come of a current Auburn player visiting the X-gate?  I say 5.5 for most player...
If I'm there? Death Penalty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2013, 10:51:30 PM »
If I'm there? Death Penalty.

You gotta stop announcing them!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2013, 11:35:41 PM »
Over/Under on number of violations that would come of a current Auburn player visiting the X-gate?  I say 5.5 for most players; if it is Holland I say 12.5, mostly of sexual/Geneva convention nature

Does that 5.5 consider Cougar points?

FTR, Holland would be completely safe from me, at least in THAT regard... But I'd tell Jumbo it was his birthday...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2013, 09:47:43 AM »

Johnson, who tweeted that he weighed in at 226 pounds last week, was one of the first to arrive, making the trek to Auburn a week ago. "Sittin outside lookin at the sky!!!!!!," Johnson tweeted last Tuesday. "AU in the morning!!!!!!! It's about to get forreal!!!!!!!!!!"

Ford, the running back who flipped from Vanderbilt and made his decision on signing day, also weighed in on enrolling at Auburn on Sunday as he made the trek down.

He'll return to his hometown, New Hope, on Tuesday night to go through his graduation ceremony, but Ford's already on campus.

"I made it.!!!!" Ford tweeted.
One of the biggest concerns that I have for this incoming class is their explicit overuse of punctuation, especially exclamation points.

And I hope that Montravius won't dangle his participles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2013, 09:52:03 AM »
One of the biggest concerns that I have for this incoming class is their explicit overuse of punctuation, especially exclamation points.

And I hope that Montravius won't dangle his participles.

I hope he dangles them over McTattoo a few times in November
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2013, 10:14:17 AM »
I hope he dangles them over McTattoo a few times in November
A football forum is no place for homoeroticism. Now, we are left with visions of Montrae's participle being forcibly and repeatedly thrust into McTatto as he lay helpless on the 15.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2013, 10:20:33 AM »
A football forum is no place for homoeroticism. Now, we are left with visions of Montrae's participle being forcibly and repeatedly thrust into McTatto as he lay helpless on the 15.

I think I just popped Rob Chubb
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2013, 11:13:13 AM »

The Geneva convention has something about missing tackels and being out of postion. Damn I got to re-read that.

If we ever get violations for anything in reference to holland we should just shut the mofo down.   :facepalm:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 01:34:48 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'