Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Nations top hoops recruit!

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Nations top hoops recruit!
« on: May 13, 2013, 12:53:46 PM »
not coming to Auburn.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/05/nations_top_hoops_recruit_andr.html#incart_river

Nation's top hoops recruit Andrew Wiggins plans simple affair to announce college choice Tuesday

By Nick Birdsong | nbirdsong@al.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on May 13, 2013 at 11:05 AM, updated May 13, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Andrew Wiggins, seen here accepting the Gatorade National Player of the Year, will announce his college intentions Tuesday. (AP)

The wait is just about over.

Andrew Wiggins, the nation's No. 1 high school basketball recruit, a player many believe to be the best since Kevin Durant or LeBron James, will finally announce what college he will attend Tuesday at 11:15 a.m., according to Coley Harvey of the Orlando Sentinel.

The 6-foot-7, 205-pound guard/forward, who was born in Canada but has played at Huntington Prep in  West Virginia the past two years, has long whittled his list of suitors down to four. The group includes SEC powerhouse Kentucky, Kansas, North Carolina and Florida State, the school both his father and mother graduated from.

ESPN will broadcast the announcement expected to be an otherwise low-key affair attended by teammates, close family and friends in keeping with Wiggins' quiet persona. He doesn't even do interviews and is largely inactive on social media in comparison to many high-profile recruits in his class.

According to the report, there won't be a flashy hat-switching show. Wiggins will fax the necessary paperwork to the school he chooses and inform a local sports reporter of his decision.

You can check out my piece breaking down his short list here.

Peep the video below to see what all the hubbub is about:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: Nations top hoops recruit!
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 01:18:12 PM »
So I watched the highlight video. All but one bucket shown was a dunk or layup...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions