Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Don't Blame the 1%

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Re: Don't Blame the 1%
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 10:27:06 AM »
As a teacher, I just click a few things in TurboTax and click "e-file."

TurboTax generally works.  I wouldn't suggest it for anything remotely complex, even a basic LLC filing.  There are too many different ways to deduct a variety of business expenses for a program to choose which would be best for you.

But for an individual's return, especially if no deductions are itemized, then it works.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2012, 10:46:59 AM »
Maybe its not simple because a bunch of your kind are responsible for the tax code that is in length, the Bible x 10. I personally think it's by design.

The hell with all of your strikethroughs, refer backs and where art thous Old English bullshit. Youz aint a foolin' me!

It's all stupid.  A more simple tax code would lead to higher rates of revenue collection.  Too many people don't file and/or pay because they don't want to deal with the complexity of trying to lower their taxes due, or because they aren't aware of a specific type of filing that's required for them (business privilege taxes, occupational taxes, estimated quarterly filings, etc.).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2012, 08:34:01 PM »
It's not simple.  That's why a tax attorney is having to correct you when you say that salaries you've paid on behalf of your business to its employees show up on your personal return as earned income.

Fucking idiot.  Seized on random and ignored the issue. 

Fuck off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2013, 10:55:49 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions