Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Memorial Day Weekend

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Memorial Day Weekend
« on: May 20, 2013, 03:34:23 PM »
So...what's the plan?  Beach, lake, mountain, trailer park?  Inquiring minds want to know.

I'll do some light happy hour on the beach Friday.

Probably hit the beach for reals on Saturday.

Sunday will be yardwork followed by grilling shenanigans.

Monday....rest.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Memorial Day Weekend
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 03:39:01 PM »
Sister coming into town Friday.  Drinks, supper, take her to the airport Saturday morning.

Think I am heading to the Ham Saturday afternoon to catch up with an old friend.  Either way copious amounts of alcohol will be involved. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2013, 03:55:04 PM »
Heading to Columbus, Ga for  3 days of golf and drinking. (Prolly not in that order)

Friday             Eufaula
Sat                The Ft. Benning courses
Sun               One of the Robert Jones courses in that area.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 04:00:22 PM by dallaswareagle »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 04:06:54 PM »
Hitting Lake Eufaula just for the day on Saturday.  Usually stay until Memorial Day but our daughter, who has been working on a cruise ship since about October, will be coming in Saturday night.  More than likely, I will have to forego the copious amounts of alcohol since I'll be driving everyone around all day on the jet ski and then driving back to Dothan that afternoon. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2013, 04:10:53 PM »
Hitting Lake Eufaula just for the day on Saturday.  Usually stay until Memorial Day but our daughter, who has been working on a cruise ship since about October, will be coming in Saturday night.  More than likely, I will have to forego the copious amounts of alcohol since I'll be driving everyone around all day on the jet ski and then driving back to Dothan that afternoon.

http://travelbuff.net/nudecruises.htm     ?????????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2013, 05:22:15 PM »
Headed to the outskirts of the Redneck Riviera on Saturday morning.  The plan for Sunday is: 1. Sleep in  2. Beach/beer  3. Pool/beer  4. Combination of 2 and 3
Monday the plan is to pick up a couple of pounds of smoked turkey and some ribs from Moe's and consume mass quantities working around #s 2 and 3 from Sunday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 05:36:08 PM »
I'm a meat cutter at Publix less than a mile from Pensacola Beach. $7.99 lb rib eyes. I'll be working my ass off. Y'all have fun be safe.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 05:45:11 PM by chityeah »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 11:20:36 PM »
Prolly take the camper to the lake. Hopefully ride in the boat. burn some meat and drinks some beer. But the boys coach is trying to get a baseball tourney scheduled.

I might just get drunk, stay at the lake,  and let the boy drive himself.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2013, 08:31:34 AM »
Heading to Columbus, Ga for  3 days of golf and drinking. (Prolly not in that order)

Friday             Eufaula
Sat                The Ft. Benning courses
Sun               One of the Robert Jones courses in that area.

You're coming to town the weekend I will be in Savannah. Was just out at the Benning course Sunday. It's kinda crappy. RTJ = winning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 08:34:42 AM »
Headed to the outskirts of the Redneck Riviera on Saturday morning.  The plan for Sunday is: 1. Sleep in  2. Beach/beer  3. Pool/beer  4. Combination of 2 and 3
Monday the plan is to pick up a couple of pounds of smoked turkey and some ribs from Moe's and consume mass quantities working around #s 2 and 3 from Sunday.

Pawwwll, we wuz down theyar at errr usual spot we stay at in panamawww citeee, and didjew knowd that those aubs wuz wearing all theyar shirts and what not down there? Don't they knowd weez the nashnul champeens and panamawww is bama country?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 09:18:49 AM »
Pawwwll, we wuz down theyar at errr usual spot we stay at in panamawww citeee, and didjew knowd that those aubs wuz wearing all theyar shirts and what not down there? Don't they knowd weez the nashnul champeens and panamawww is bama country?

Should have been more specific...the bammer version of the Redneck Riviera, AKA Urng Beech.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 09:29:37 AM »
Our plans, consist of staying at home and letting everyone come to us. We have done enough driving the last four years during holidays. It's everyone elses turn. I can tell you that my grill will almost constantly be burning animal flesh over hot coals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2013, 10:57:31 AM »
You're coming to town the weekend I will be in Savannah. Was just out at the Benning course Sunday. It's kinda crappy. RTJ = winning.

Depends on how many Generals work on a post= how good the course is maintained. 

I played Ft. McPherson in Atlanta when it was Southern command; it was like walking on carpet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 06:43:19 PM »
Should have been more specific...the bammer version of the Redneck Riviera, AKA Urng Beech.

Oh I gotcha. But my statement is still 100% accurate.  :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2013, 06:47:55 PM »
Family reunion. Maybe I'll get lucky again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

GH2001

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2013, 06:48:48 PM »
Family reunion. Maybe I'll get lucky again.
Rowwww taggghhhhddd!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 10:18:59 PM »
Oh I gotcha. But my statement is still 100% accurate.  :thumsup:

Yes.  Yes it is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 10:21:58 PM »
Yes.  Yes it is.

Pawwwwll, Dem aubs wuz down theyar tryin ta sabbytage are party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2013, 08:54:18 AM »
Pawwwwll, Dem aubs wuz down theyar tryin ta sabbytage are party.

Don't they no we's dun took back tha state befur we dun started takin back our rightful spot on top a tha ENCEEAAYS?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2013, 05:40:47 PM »
We're leaving tomorrow morning for Disney World.  My 3 year old is stoked but I'd rather take a bullet to the face than go fight the crowd down there for the next 5 days. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions