Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ROI

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: ROI
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 04:00:09 PM »
When the market tanked and it looked like PACT might go in the dumper, I checked the fine print and yep, it had every right to go in the dumper and not a thing we could do about it.  So much going back and forth but it appears that the ship has been somewhat righted.  Not completely but better than what we all feared.  My daughter is 22 and has been in and out of school, trying to make her way dancing/performing while she's still young.  As a result, she's only completed about a year and a half of college.  I have to say that PACT has paid everything it was supposed to up to this point. 

I've got it for the 12 year old but like you, I've long since made other arrangements in putting money away for his schoolifying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2013, 04:19:43 PM »
My daughter is 22 and has been in and out of school, trying to make her way dancing/performing while she's still young. 

They all say they're working their way through college...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2013, 04:22:07 PM »
They all say they're working their way through college...

You mean I've been sending her $2,000.00 every month for.....son of a....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2013, 06:53:10 PM »
You mean I've been sending her $2,000.00 every month for stripper boots?

I hear they are pretty expensive.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2013, 06:36:14 AM »
You mean I've been sending her $2,000.00 every month for her boyfriend Pedro's coke habit.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2013, 09:04:52 AM »
I hear abortions can be pretty expensive these days.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2013, 09:48:57 AM »
I hear abortions can be pretty expensive these days.

Not really.  There's this doc down on 3rd Avenue who runs a little clinic in his......

I mean, yeah they can be.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions