Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Stand Up and Take Control!

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Stand Up and Take Control!
« on: May 08, 2013, 07:16:03 AM »
Hate having to urinate with your vagina?  Want to pee like a man?  Then the SheWee is for you.

http://www.sheweeusa.com/shop/

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Re: Stand Up and Take Control!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 09:10:14 AM »
These are going to be real popular in elementary schools in California.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 12:05:58 PM »

Apparently you don't even have to take off your panties.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 01:51:53 PM »
Apparently you don't even have to take off your panties.
That's purple pube hair, you neanderthal. Havent you gone down on any of the young girls in the last twenty years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 06:45:51 PM »
From an engineering standpoint, that funnel appears to have some design flaws. A chicks stream doesn't flow straight down or forward; it goes in the -X direction. This would result in the tinkle backflushing over the narrow part of the cup, giving the user's pants the Fergie look (GIS "Fergie piss pants & you'll see what I'm talking about).

I think one of our resident wimmerns should give this product a test run at our next X-gate. I'm curious to see if my hypotheses is correct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 10:41:20 AM »
From an engineering standpoint, that funnel appears to have some design flaws. A chicks stream doesn't flow straight down or forward; it goes in the -X direction. This would result in the tinkle backflushing over the narrow part of the cup, giving the user's pants the Fergie look (GIS "Fergie piss pants & you'll see what I'm talking about).

I think one of our resident wimmerns should give this product a test run at our next X-gate. I'm curious to see if my hypotheses is correct.
However, to complete said experiment, video testing will need to be done. All in the name of science...of course.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 02:34:27 PM »

Any good experiment needs a control.  This will require a side by side demonstration.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 03:31:13 PM »

What about guys with tiny dicks? Some tiny dicks may be as effective in this experiment as a really big lipped vagina. Not that I know anything about little dicks, or big lipped vaginas, but I could see in principle how this could be so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com