Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Depth Chart announced...

jmar

Re: Depth Chart announced...
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 04:47:53 PM »
I'm much more worried about our qb situation on campus at the moment than I am about Jake Holland.  Just saying.
I think serviceable has been mentioned numerous times but I got to think we can get better production than that if we can be gimmicky enough to disguise our shortcomings at the position.

Wallace might fare better as a slot receiver and my guess is that Frazier has been too busy playing video games to make a serious effort to improve.
Marshall might limit his errors to deep balls which are damn near punts just by looking at film.  :facepalm:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 05:34:09 PM »
I think serviceable has been mentioned numerous times but I got to think we can get better production than that if we can be gimmicky enough to disguise our shortcomings at the position.

Wallace might fare better as a slot receiver and my guess is that Frazier has been too busy playing video games to make a serious effort to improve.
Marshall might limit his errors to deep balls which are damn near punts just by looking at film.  :facepalm:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2013, 05:41:52 PM »
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Well that's just it- it's the unknown. Johnson might come in and blow them all away for all I know. Would love to know the regimen of Frazier after the season and whether or not he (or Dad) employed some outside help to get him ready because it was obvious to all he needed some tutoring.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:03:38 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2013, 09:52:02 AM »
Well that's just it- it's the unknown. Johnson might come in and blow them all away for all I know. Would love to know the regimen of Frazier after the season and whether or not he (or Dad) employed some outside help to get him ready because it was obvious to all he needed some tutoring.
All that KF really needs is for us to negotiate a deal with opposing teams, in which we swap jerseys. He'll do great.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com