Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Elite 11 from Oregon airs in August (AU commit QB Sean White won the MVP)...

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Here's a highlight reel of Sean White...(Btw, I think he's closer to 6'1")

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
They list his and his coaches cell phone numbers?  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Jacked from ITAT:

The Elite 11 competition is a skills test with subjective critiques from various coaches, led by Super Bowl winning quarterback Trent Dilfer, throughout the country.

White, not highly acclaimed coming in and who is uncommitted, ended up No. 1. This is what Dilfer said about White on Sunday before the 7-on-7s were played.

"His accuracy isn't just accurate, it's exact," Dilfer said. "He throws an NFL type of ball. He has an – I'm stealing this from Steve Young – artistic ball. He paints a picture with his ball. He doesn't just throw a hinge, he throws a hinge to an open receiver. He doesn't throw just a skinny post, he sends a message with a skinny post. Every single counselor agrees – including (Boyd and Manziel) – it blows your mind, his passing proficiency. It's off the charts."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Jacked from ITAT:

The Elite 11 competition is a skills test with subjective critiques from various coaches, led by Super Bowl winning quarterback Trent Dilfer, throughout the country.

White, not highly acclaimed coming in and who is uncommitted, ended up No. 1. This is what Dilfer said about White on Sunday before the 7-on-7s were played.

"His accuracy isn't just accurate, it's exact," Dilfer said. "He throws an NFL type of ball. He has an – I'm stealing this from Steve Young – artistic ball. He paints a picture with his ball. He doesn't just throw a hinge, he throws a hinge to an open receiver. He doesn't throw just a skinny post, he sends a message with a skinny post. Every single counselor agrees – including (Boyd and Manziel) – it blows your mind, his passing proficiency. It's off the charts."

This makes me happy.

I love listening to Dilfer...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Hopefully our OL will give him enough time to paint pictures.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs