Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Is there hope for VV?

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Is there hope for VV?
« on: May 03, 2013, 04:20:46 PM »
Huntsville's Antoine Dodson of Bed Intruder song fame renouncing homosexuality?
Print
 Bhttp://blog.al.com/breaking/2013/05/huntsvilles_antoine_dodson_of.html#incart_river_default
y Pat Ammons | pammons@al.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on May 03, 2013 at 12:09 PM, updated May 03, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Antoine Dodson has renounced homosexuality, according to the TMZ website. (File photo)

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Huntsville's Antoine Dodson used his Facebook page to renounce homosexuality and says he wants a wife and children, according to the TMZ website. The flamboyant Dodson rocketed to fame when his on-air rant against a man who broke into his apartment became "The Bed Intruder Song." The song now has been seen more than 114 millions times on YouTube.

No renunciation of homosexuality was immediately apparent, however, on Dodson's Facebook page, and the website Gawker suggested Dodson's page had been hacked. Immediate attempts to reach Dodson for comment were not successful.

In a YouTube video posted today, Dodson angrily denounces people he says have called him a Satan worshiper and says he "a true Hebrew Israelite descended from Judah." He says "Money is not my God," and encourages everyone to read Deuteronomy, Chapter 28 in the Bible.

A tweet from what appears to be Dodson's Twitter account reads: "I don't preach hate, and everything I speak comes directly from the bible, I was raised to follow the bible, so now I actually sat down and devoted time to understand the bible, its a problem? Some one is confused and lying and the truth is not in them. But since all nations are against me, I know I'm on the right path, Shalom and praise to the Most High and Messiah. This is the Rise of the Chosen, I feel it in the spirit. All you demons and devils please get behind me, my peace is spoken."

In case you've been living in a cave and have never seen "The Bed Intruder Song," here it is: Watch Antoine Dodson's video talk about his faith (language warning)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Is there hope for VV?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 05:19:51 PM »
Secure passwords, peoples...secure passwords! 

First DJ Fluker and now Antoine Dodson. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 05:22:48 PM »
There's no hope for me so long as Jumbo remains sexy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 01:38:14 PM »
There's no hope for me so long as Jumbo remains sexy.
admit it - you're attracted by his massive knuckles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2013, 02:58:13 PM »
admit it - you're attracted by his massive knuckles

Sometimes he loses things in my ass and has to fish them out.  Those knuckles wiggling around in my anus?  Heavenly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 06:05:42 PM »
Sometimes he loses things in my ass and has to fish them out.  Those knuckles wiggling around in my anus?  Heavenly.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2013, 08:03:11 PM »
Like his self-respect?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions