Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Selena Roberts' shot at redemption...

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Selena Roberts' shot at redemption...
« on: April 19, 2013, 11:23:30 AM »
Will she take the opportunity so fortuitously afforded her?  Probably not.

TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - A Tuscaloosa County grand jury has indicted four former Alabama football players in connection with two February robberies, court records show.

The grand jury returned indictments against Eddie Williams, D.J. Pettway, Tyler Hayes, and Brent Calloway on March 21, court records show. But the indictments did not appear in the state court system until late Wednesday afternoon.

Pettway, Hayes and Williams were each indicted on two counts of second degree robbery. Calloway and Williams also were each indicted on 23 counts of fraudulent use of credit or debit cards.

The four are to appear at 1:30 p.m. June 6 for an arraignment hearing before Tuscaloosa County Circuit Court Judge Charles R. Malone.

All four of the former players had been arrested on Feb. 11. Pettway, Williams, and Hayes attacked and robbed two UA students in two separate incidents, according to arrest warrants.

According to the warrants: The trio came away with a laptop, cash, a UA student action card and various credit and debit cards. Calloway and Williams each used the action card to purchase snacks from a Bryant Hall vending machine.

A charge was also filed in circuit court this week against Williams for one count of possession of a pistol without a permit. That charge stems from an unrelated incident where police say they stopped him in a vehicle Feb. 10 after he had argued with a convenience store cashier on University Boulevard.

Williams is to be arraigned at 9 a.m. June 6 on the gun charge before another judge.

All four have been dismissed from the football team and the university.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/04/tuscaloosa_county_grand_jury_i.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Selena Roberts' shot at redemption...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 12:18:33 PM »
Absolutely not!  Because her friends at the Tuscaloosa New York Times won't pay any of these guys to "give their statements".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 12:53:01 PM »

According to the warrants: The trio came away with a laptop, cash, a UA student action card and various credit and debit cards. Calloway and Williams each used the action card to purchase snacks from a Bryant Hall vending machine.

So at your disposal you have CC-DC and you get caught buying snacks.

Excuse me While I go rob a bank.   

for 37 cents.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 06:54:29 PM »
Calloway and Williams also were each indicted on 23 counts of fraudulent use of credit or debit cards.

Will that be 23 points each in Fulmer Cup points?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 10:28:23 PM »
Will that be 23 points each in Fulmer Cup points?

They also had too many items in the express checkout lane
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions