Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Boston Marathon Explosion

Re: Boston Marathon Explosion
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2013, 05:27:21 PM »
Fuck...well, nevermind that last update.

And Here.  We.  Go. 

Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/authorities_under_suspect_guard_y2m8cJO29uC2PDGIjYBalO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2013, 05:31:05 PM »
My money is on domestic terrorism for this one.  It's Tax Day and we have one of the most tax oppressive administrations in US history in office.  A US nut job is not beyond the realm of possibility.

Even so, there are other ways to protest besides killing innocent fellow Americans.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2013, 05:31:59 PM »
Black guy with a hoodie, Saudi national...

Cue the racial profiling lawsuits in 3...2...1...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2013, 05:32:20 PM »
My money is on domestic terrorism for this one.  It's Tax Day and we have one of the most tax oppressive administrations in US history in office.  A US nut job is not beyond the realm of possibility.

Even so, there are other ways to protest besides killing innocent fellow Americans.

Read the link I posted.

20 year old Saudi is the suspect. 

No 20 year old Saudi is worried about tax day.  A 20 year Saudi wants America's anti-Muslim citizens destroyed and terrorized. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2013, 05:50:29 PM »
Read the link I posted.

No 20 year old Saudi is worried about tax day.  A 20 year Saudi wants America's anti-Muslim citizens destroyed and terrorized.
Maybe, maybe not.  I trust the NY Post about as much as I trust Obama.  They are a tabloid.  I would not be surprised if this was not a knee jerk reaction.  Not saying I am right, but not saying the Post is right either.  Too early to tell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2013, 06:10:28 PM »
Read the link I posted.

Retweeted The Associated Press (@AP):

BREAKING: Boston police commissioner says no suspect is in custody in marathon explosions
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2013, 06:22:35 PM »
Black guy with a hoodie, Saudi national...

Cue the racial profiling lawsuits in 3...2...1...

He would be the government's (FBI's) "patsy".

Some of our own were there. http://www.oanow.com/news/national/article_0d89fce4-a607-11e2-a8c7-0019bb30f31a.html
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2013, 08:07:56 PM »
Retweeted The Associated Press (@AP):

BREAKING: Boston police commissioner says no suspect is in custody in marathon explosions
But I just painted my pitchfork in Saudi blood.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 08:19:32 PM »
But I just painted my pitchfork in Saudi blood.....

Just keep it near.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Token

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2013, 10:03:30 PM »

This, along with the fact that nobody has claimed responsibility leads me to think the same. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2013, 10:23:35 PM »
Combine the gun control issue and tax day, and you get a crazy tea party idiot most likely.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Tiger Wench

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2013, 10:32:26 PM »
This, along with the fact that nobody has claimed responsibility leads me to think the same.

That, and it was Boston.  Birthplace of American Liberty, Boston Massacre, "no taxation without representation", Tea Party, Radical Revolutionaries, etc. etc. etc.  It's where it all began.  Some extremist militia type sees this as striking a blow for "patriotic 'muricans ever where". 

I know the FBI has most of these type groups infiltrated or under careful watch.  What's scary is that they obviously had no idea this one was coming.  The (good) problem with Joe Bubba militias is that some redneck gets drunk down at the pool hall and blabs about the big plan to blow shit up, and they all get busted before you can say "Pabst Blue Ribbon".  But not this time. This has the fingerprints of a carefully planned militaristic operation all over it.  Multiple devices, delayed sequential detonations, and complete mission secrecy.  I would wager no more than three guys - more than that and loose lips or an attack of conscience will sink ships.  This was professional.  I am going to guess someone spent some time somewhere in a sandbox and then came home with new skills and a bad attitude.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2013, 10:36:27 PM »
I think it was the Judean People's Front.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2013, 10:36:58 PM »
And I'm scheduled to be in a race three times as big - the biggest in the US - on JULY 4th in Atlanta.

Seriously debating not doing it now but I'd like to hear what the peachtree road race officials plan to do for precaution and beefed up security. Sad thing is, not sure there is much they can do.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2013, 10:43:59 PM »
I think it was the Judean People's Front.

Don't you mean the People's Front of Judea?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2013, 11:25:19 PM »
Speaks Volumes.

Government's behind many "terror" bombings

Project Gladio in Italy attempted to use domestic terrorism on a longstanding basis to maintain the political status quo. Seems to be a strategy also discussed in the report from Iron Mountain. The tactics beat down the public disfavor with the present government with fear of a ubiquitous, and nebulous threat so that the same masses ultimately seek protection from the government, and conform to the government's political order and agenda as a quid pro quo. Sometimes the far right is infiltrated and made a scape goat; other times a leftist patsy is apprehended and held in public display.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2013, 06:54:28 AM »
Don't you mean the People's Front of Judea?
Splitters!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2013, 07:11:03 AM »
"Blessed are the cheesemakers"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2013, 09:16:36 AM »
And I'm scheduled to be in a race three times as big - the biggest in the US - on JULY 4th in Atlanta.

Seriously debating not doing it now but I'd like to hear what the peachtree road race officials plan to do for precaution and beefed up security. Sad thing is, not sure there is much they can do.  :facepalm:

As I said earlier, there's not a time, since 9-11, that I set foot in a venue where thousands of people are gathered, and the thought of what if, doesn't cross my mind. But then you have to think they've (Whoever did this and all other acts of terrorism) won if you stay away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2013, 09:22:35 AM »
This was on our local news cast last night. He said they kept making an announcement to the public "Do not worry, this is just a training exercise." to warn them. The BPD obviously knew there was a threat but proceeded anyway. Lawsuits anyone?

Furthermore, according to Local15TV.com, a University of Mobile's Cross Country Coach said there were bomb-sniffing dogs at both the start and finish lines, long before any explosions went off. He said:

"They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.

Local story censored from national feed

University of Mobile's Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

(Shades of 9/11 when workers in the South Tower were told to go back into their offices. That the fire was under control.)

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

"Evidently, I don't believe they were just having a training exercise," Stevenson said. "I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in."

ALL CREDITS TO: LOCAL 15

Boston Globe Twitted and exercise was taking place.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 09:36:00 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions