Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Well, here it comes (SEC & ESPN)

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Well, here it comes (SEC & ESPN)
« on: April 12, 2013, 01:14:56 PM »
http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Morning-Buzz/2013/04/12/SEC.aspx

The SEC and ESPN plan to formally announce the creation of an SEC channel on Tuesday. The two parties have begun to reach out to key constituents to let them know about the 12:00pm ET announcement at the Atlanta Hyatt. University presidents, ADs, SEC Commissioner Mike Slive, ESPN execs and the conference's corporate sponsors are among those being invited to the news conference. The SEC and ESPN have been working on plans to form a channel since the fall of '11, and the new channel is expected to launch in August '14.

The channel is expected to have its studio headquarters in Charlotte at the ESPN Regional Television offices, while the primary sales outlet will be based in Atlanta.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Well, here it comes (SEC & ESPN)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 01:17:51 PM »
And a regional office in Tuscaloosa...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 01:44:45 PM »
August of 2014?  You've been working on it since 2011.  Set up the cameras, get a few microphones, hot cheerleaders and let's get dis bitch rollin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 02:17:19 PM »
August of 2014?  You've been working on it since 2011.  Set up the cameras, get a few microphones, hot cheerleaders and let's get dis bitch rollin'.

It gives them more time to “Investigate” us so they can lead with how dirty a SEC program is on the SEC network. And then on to how great the turds are.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 02:35:43 PM »
It gives them more time to “Investigate” us so they can lead with how dirty a SEC program is on the SEC network. And then on to how great the turds are.

Oh please.  They could continue to schlob the turd knob as always until they got the dirt. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."