Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We shouldn't have nuked China, lets ban water and lets take away all guns.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Fist of all let me say that I am not a fan of Alex Jones.  I think he is a loon for the most part, but every once in a while he will say or do something that I can agree with.  My soul wept watching these videos.

http://www.infowars.com/californians-sign-petition-to-ban-and-confiscate-firearms/

Californians Sign Petition to Ban and Confiscate Firearms
The Alex Jones Channel    
Infowars.com
April 12, 2013

BREAKING: Big Sis Coordinating Gun Confiscations

Media critic and social analyst Mark Dice shows how people are literally in a trance as he gets trendy liberals in California to sign a petition banning their birthrights. The public’s zombie-like mental state is what will allow Obama to get his gun ban through. However, some of these people were not just in a trance and nodded their head as they expressed vehement support for repealing the Second Amendment and enacting door to door gun confiscation. The following clip is a stark reminder of how our liberties are in peril and how many Americans are part of a cult of authoritarians masquerading as liberals.

In the video below, Mark shows how ill-informed people really are as they comment on news stories about the U.S. and Russia nuking China (both of which never really happened). This also underscores how people are totally out of touch, self-centered, and have zero knowledge of anything outside of their own petty day to day issues.

Recently, Infowars reporter Lee Ann McAdoo was also able to find people that were willing to sign a petition calling for the outright ban of dihydrogen monoxide… which is actually just an uncommon name for water. This is barely any more ridiculous than calls to tax and eliminate carbon dioxide emissions, the very building block for life.

As we reported last week, Democratic Austin City Council member and potential next mayor Mike Martinez admitted during a speech last weekend that the Obama administration’s long term gun control agenda is focused on banning firearms altogether.

This article was posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Tags: activism, constitution, gun rights, water

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Somebody been smokin' too much Gonge.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions