Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Mike Blanc On ESPN Radio in 15 mins

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Mike Blanc On ESPN Radio in 15 mins
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2013, 02:28:48 PM »
Those, you really feel one with nature. Its like giving back to mother earth.

The word incoming or the high pitch whistle overhead can make you give back alot quicker. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2013, 02:31:21 PM »
The word incoming or the high pitch whistle overhead can make you give back alot quicker.

or police lights
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2013, 03:35:52 PM »
I call this a shit and git. I have these quite often too. Sometimes, it comes out so fast it doesn't leave a trace. I call that a no wiper.

But how do you know that for sure... unless you wipe?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2013, 03:38:22 PM »
Frodo may correct me but it takes a lot to sue for libel as a public facing entity.  The ones that would have a better chance of suing would be guys like Mike Dyer or folks mentioned in the story that were slandered... the question is though was anyone slandered? Saying Dyer was ineligible isn't slander.

I think Palmer Meadows Bilbo and Gandalf should offer a little pro bono representation for any individual willing to go all legal on a bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2013, 03:50:05 PM »

~Ghost poo ~

The kind where you feel the poo come out, but there is no poo in the toilet.

~Clean poo ~

The kind where you poo it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

~Wet poo ~

The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and underwear so you won't ruin them with a stain.

~Second Wave poo ~

This happens when you're done poo-ing and you've pulled up your pants to your knees, and you realize that you have to poo some more.

~Pop-A-Vein-In-Your-Forehead-poo ~

The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

~Gassy poo ~

It's so noisy, everyone within earshot is laughing.

~Drinker's poo ~

The kind of poo you have the morning after a long night of drinking. Its most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

~Lincoln Log poo ~

The kind of poo that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush. {ee ee eew}

~Corn poo ~

Self-explanatory.

~Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-poo- poo ~

The kind where you want to poo but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

~Spinal Tap poo ~

That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you would swear it was leaving you sideways.

~Wet Cheeks poo (The Power Dump) ~

The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt gets splashed with water.

~Liquid poo ~

The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out your butt and splashes all over the toilet bowl.

~Mexican poo~

It smells so bad your nose burns.

~The Surprise poo ~

You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you're about to fart, but oops  .a poo!!!

~The Dangling poo ~

This poo refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done poo-ing it. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose!!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 03:50:28 PM »
I think Palmer Meadows Bilbo and Gandalf should offer a little pro bono representation for any individual willing to go all legal on a bitch.
We have all the bitches in the shire on retainer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2013, 04:25:07 PM »
You gotta have faith.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2013, 04:38:49 PM »
I've recently discovered the joy of baby wipes for adults. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2013, 04:41:38 PM »
I've recently discovered the joy of baby wipes for adults. 

Make sure they are flushable. Made that mistake at a dinner party one time. Nothing like asking someone where the plunger is while you're a guest at their dinner party.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 04:46:18 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2013, 06:52:52 PM »
Make sure they are flushable. Made that mistake at a dinner party one time. Nothing like asking someone where the plunger is while you're a guest at their dinner party.
I'll bet this is a subject Emily Post hasn't written about.

Dear Patrick,

Thanks for hosting such a fun St. Patrick's Day dinner. I wasn't expecting to enjoy a meal that I was certain would be based around potatoes and cabbage, but your Irish lamb certainly surpassed my expectations! It was a great night with good friends, and the supply of old Irish whiskey didn't hurt either. Francis and I ended up chatting for a quite a while and have a date arranged for next week. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!

Thanks again,

WiregrassTiger

P.S. I'm very sorry for plugging up your shitter. Serving cabbage & whiskey, I'm certain you expected it would end up this way. May I recommend you keep a plunger readily available at your next gathering? Cheers!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 11:05:43 PM »

I love you. If Mrs PCT ever kicks you out, Corndog better watch his back. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2013, 12:14:04 AM »

I'd have to say that was a funny ass post. Glad PCT brought that out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2013, 08:34:59 AM »
:bugs:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2013, 11:36:45 AM »
Tell him to get to stepping then. I'm always on thin ice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2013, 01:40:02 PM »
~Ghost poo ~

The kind where you feel the poo come out, but there is no poo in the toilet.

~Clean poo ~

The kind where you poo it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

~Wet poo ~

The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and underwear so you won't ruin them with a stain.

~Second Wave poo ~

This happens when you're done poo-ing and you've pulled up your pants to your knees, and you realize that you have to poo some more.

~Pop-A-Vein-In-Your-Forehead-poo ~

The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

~Gassy poo ~

It's so noisy, everyone within earshot is laughing.

~Drinker's poo ~

The kind of poo you have the morning after a long night of drinking. Its most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

~Lincoln Log poo ~

The kind of poo that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush. {ee ee eew}

~Corn poo ~

Self-explanatory.

~Gee-I-Wish-I-Could-poo- poo ~

The kind where you want to poo but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

~Spinal Tap poo ~

That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you would swear it was leaving you sideways.

~Wet Cheeks poo (The Power Dump) ~

The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt gets splashed with water.

~Liquid poo ~

The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out your butt and splashes all over the toilet bowl.

~Mexican poo~

It smells so bad your nose burns.

~The Surprise poo ~

You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you're about to fart, but oops  .a poo!!!

~The Dangling poo ~

This poo refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done poo-ing it. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose!!
I have a new one to add to my repertoire. The Sushi Surprise. It's heavy on the abdominal cramping and disagreeable redolence.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2013, 05:10:27 PM »
The University had opened themselves up...held both butt checks for everyone including ESPN Magazine, for a year and a half...know what they found? Kids smoking legal (at the time) synthetic marjiuana. That's it.

I'd say sue the fuck outta ESPN & Disney, for a Centillion dollars. Burn that place to the fucking ground.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2013, 06:48:38 PM »
The University had opened themselves up...held both butt checks for everyone including ESPN Magazine, for a year and a half...know what they found? Kids smoking legal (at the time) synthetic marjiuana. That's it.

I'd say sue the fuck outta ESPN & Disney, for a Centillion dollars. Burn that place to the fucking ground.
We can't just willy nilly sue some Auburn, African-American, anti-Semite hating entities based on frivolous evidence, lack of substance and lack of like comparison out of convenience. If there is a problem within the SEC let MIKE SLIVE answer all inquiries to effectively put it to rest.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2013, 09:07:10 PM »
We can't just willy nilly sue some Auburn, African-American, anti-Semite hating entities based on frivolous evidence, lack of substance and lack of like comparison out of convenience. If there is a problem within the SEC let MIKE SLIVE answer all inquiries to effectively put it to rest.
Mike Slive can't just spend all of his precious time defending baseless attacks against founding members of the most important conference in collegiate athletics and protecting the SEC brand. Do you not realize how busy he is? He has to, well, you know...do other stuff, that I'm sure is more important than that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2013, 09:58:21 PM »
Yes we can. Espn is the one dragging Auburn through the mud, slandering Auburn's name putting it out across the Country that Auburn is worse than...having your mouth open to get your teeth cleaned only to have the Dentist sneeze in it...all while using information that hasn't been investigated, or in the latest case, competent ignored (Auburn sent ESPN Magazine all the information about the synthetic marjiuana and the testing about 10 days before they ran the story, leaving out nearly all of the information obtained from Auburn...all the positive information).

”...I'm glad that I didn't go there.” - Top ranked DL Jordan Jenkins

That's the type of destruction, that running rumors and innuendo as facts, can do to a program that can really hurt the life blood.

Sue 'em...take that shit to trial.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 10:03:15 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs