No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Cue the Fake Smear Stories About Auburn
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2013, 12:59:34 PM »
To his credit, Joe Schad tweeted this.
Of course, responses were things like this:

I read somewhere that he just made the deans list and has been clean a while now.  Fuck them
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2013, 01:13:29 PM »
She just back tracked so bad about "the tapes" and changed the subject on WJOX...  This is so much bullshit.  Of course they didn't call her out about that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2013, 01:14:05 PM »
Currently back tracking...again...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2013, 01:25:24 PM »
Currently back tracking...again...

Will Cliff give notes?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2013, 01:27:18 PM »
If the "sources" aren't willing to back her on her story, it's only another shitty attempt at journalism. Amazing that someone can write bs like this and still get paid. This is a blogging piece and really isn't even a story. McNeils case, yes, it's a story. The AU hit piece part is blogging material like Shane would have written. Or, any 7th grader with a computer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2013, 01:28:09 PM »
Douchebag WJOX Lunch guy:  "Let's talk about the tapes..."

mommy part Face:  "Well, I dont think it's about the tapes.  It's more about a culture of the administration, internet culture, etc..."

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2013, 01:41:20 PM »
Has there ever been a place (Auburn) where more tapes were have been reported to be made but yet never existed?   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2013, 01:47:25 PM »
Here's the bottom line on this.  Whatever this mommy part's motivation for doing this...whatever the reason....the damage is done.  Probably more damage than the Cam fiasco.  Just got back from a store that had a TV on.  ESPN playing.  Two guys walking by and one pointed up at the TV and said, "Uh oh, scandal at Auburn".  Driving back and listening to sports talk.  The host was obviously talking about this and said Colin Cowherd, who has the show just before his, said it's not the actual allegations, it's the number of allegations and he now believe them.  Too many for them not to be true. The host went on to say, "I'm looking at ESPN's website and the headline reads Auburn paid players, changed grades." 

He said somewhere in a small town in Massachusetts, some guy is having lunch and sees those headlines and is shaking his head asking himself why the NCAA doesn't shut that school down.  As that NTYF article so aptly pointed out, it never stops.  Perception becomes reality. Truth no longer matters.  Say it enough times and it becomes reality.  Unless Selena Roberts is exposed as a bold faced liar....that she was put up to this...whatever....she doesn't have to say another word.  The damage is done and she's accomplished exactly what she set out to do.  Whatever that may be. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2013, 01:59:51 PM »
  Unless Selena Roberts is exposed as a bold faced liar....that she was put up to this...whatever....she doesn't have to say another word.  The damage is done and she's accomplished exactly what she set out to do.  Whatever that may be.

Let’s say this is found to be just a hatchet job, no proof, nothing. Why not as the administration go after her for labial/Slander. Take her ass to court to prove she has the tapes. It may not make this one go away but may put the thought of I better watch what I say with no proof in somebody else. And if you’re thought process is it will just make look bad, Please reference articles where someone writes about us in a positive note.       :facepalm:     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2013, 02:03:56 PM »
Let’s say this is found to be just a hatchet job, no proof, nothing. Why not as the administration go after her for labial/Slander. Take her ass to court to prove she has the tapes. It may not make this one go away but may put the thought of I better watch what I say with no proof in somebody else. And if you’re thought process is it will just make look bad, Please reference articles where someone writes about us in a positive note.       :facepalm:   

labial?  I really don't care to see Selena's labial. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2013, 02:15:26 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2013, 02:19:13 PM »
Here's the bottom line on this.  Whatever this mommy part's motivation for doing this...whatever the reason....the damage is done.

The damage is done and she's accomplished exactly what she set out to do.  Whatever that may be.

Bingo. This ^^ is what it was all about. No matter how credible or not she turns about to be. What's seen and heard cannot be undone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2013, 02:21:39 PM »

I said that during Cam gate. Until someone gets all legal on that ass, these reporters will keep doing it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2013, 02:25:06 PM »
Yeah those were funny Chad.  just stolet
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2013, 03:37:54 PM »
Damn, what a strong message from Jay Jacobs.  I have a new found respect for this guy after the way he ripped into Roberts and defended Auburn.  Maybe we were wrong about him.

Oh wait, that was NTYF and not Jacobs?  My bad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2013, 03:43:13 PM »
Damn, what a strong message from Jay Jacobs.  I have a new found respect for this guy after the way he ripped into Roberts and defended Auburn.  Maybe we were wrong about him.

Oh wait, that was NTYF and not Jacobs?  My bad.

I feel sorry for Jays Husband. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2013, 04:06:17 PM »
From Walter McFadden

@Wheezy6: We def didn't get any grades change! Darvin Adams Really, our star WR was Montez Billings he had grade problems he didn't play! REALLY

@Wheezy6: Come on, Really! Grade Change! We have monthly grade reports to see how you we doing? Our athletic department was on top of it!!!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2013, 04:19:19 PM »
Ms. mommy part says what...as many as 9 players had grades changed to make them eligible for the MNCG?  That would most likely be 9 different classes....9 different professors.  So not one professor came forward to complain that his/her grade got changed.  And....wasn't the NCAA on campus all during this time frame?  So Chizik or someone just picked up the phone while the NCAA was ripping everything apart and said, "Hey, I'm gonna' need these 9 players grades changed so they can play.  Mmmkthxbai"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions