Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I'm starting a petition

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: I'm starting a petition
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2013, 03:33:38 PM »
Also...any fucking jackass that attempts to dub Cameron Artis-Payne "Cam" will get taint-punched.

I'ma call him C-Payne. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2013, 03:41:03 PM »
I'ma call him C-Payne.

I like Winder Payne better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2013, 03:58:49 PM »
Why not Curtis?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2013, 04:34:20 PM »
:hijack:

I would like to start a petition that we go back to a normal 1st team offense plays 1st team defense with normal scoring for A-day.

I hate the Buckeyes but what they do for their spring game would be sweet too.  Pick 2 Offensive Captains and 2 Defensive Captains and those guys get to pick their teams a la backyard football.  I pick you pick.

Ok you get Jake....aww man I don't want Jake...he sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2013, 04:56:04 PM »

I would like to start a petition that we go back to a normal 1st team offense plays 1st team defense with normal scoring for A-day.

I hate the Buckeyes but what they do for their spring game would be sweet too.  Pick 2 Offensive Captains and 2 Defensive Captains and those guys get to pick their teams a la backyard football.  I pick you pick.

This^^^....well, on the Jake part, anyway.  He does suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2013, 05:12:36 PM »

:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2013, 05:18:20 PM »

I would like to start a petition that we go back to a normal 1st team offense plays 1st team defense with normal scoring for A-day.that

That should have come with a warning. Have you ever seen Publix popcorn chicken come out of some  nose? Not a purty site sitting in an almost keen car by the beach at lunch.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 05:20:20 PM by chityeah »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2013, 05:21:49 PM »
I hear Greg Anderson is starting his own petition...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2013, 05:22:14 PM »
That should have come with a warning. Have you ever seen Publix popcorn chicken come out of some  nose? Not a purty site sitting in an almost keen car by the beach at lunch.

That's even funnier.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions