Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Young Rockers

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Young Rockers
« on: April 01, 2013, 07:15:32 PM »
Axl's got the Bieber haircut, Jonathan Davis could have been on a junior high version of Saved By The Bell, Steven Tyler is a young Joker, and Kirk Hammett looks like a black woman (cue Tarheel in 3, 2, 1...).

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Re: Young Rockers
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 01:55:38 PM »
After 5 and a half years in education, I feel like I can peg their high school personalities based on their pictures.

Tom Morello hung out with ethnicities other than his own.  Charmed his teachers.  Dated a girl too hot for him.  Looks kind of like a Good Guy Greg. 

Alice Cooper was the principal. 

Axl Rose was the little dweeby kid that somehow made it with a cool crowd.

Daron Malakian was the kid that pushed his hair into his face and purposefully stayed quiet all the time to make everyone think he's a psycho killer. 

Dimebag Darrell always had pot.  Good pot too.  Never overcharged. 

Eddie Van Halen looks like he was always thinking about something else.  Probably guitar. 

Gene Simmons was a total dork that was ten times smarter than everyone including his teachers.  Unfortunately, he was lazy and didn't turn in anything in.  Still passed high school and somehow managed to be ranked ahead of book worms. 

James Hetfield had sex with lots of girls because they liked his hair. 

Jonathan Davis was in the cool crowd in 5th grade, began being seen as an annoying nerd in middle school and then ended up as the kid in high school that never received braces and had a haircut style that was always a year too late.

Kirk Hammett was in honors classes and teachers didn't like him but couldn't put their finger on why.

Kurt Cobain was an annoying little shit who never followed the rules.  Destroyed a few things.  Probably disrespected his teachers and would be a bully to the cool kids.  That's seriously how he looks in his photo and that's pretty much who he was as a rockstar too.

Marilyn Manson was socially awkward not because he didn't know how to act around people but everyone acted weird around him because he was so ugly.  Ended up hanging out with really fat ugly girls who were too loud for the room they were in.  He didn't like them that much but hung out with them anyway.  Had sex once with one of the fat girls and didn't like it.  Didn't have sex again until he became a rockstar.

Slash skipped class a lot.  Always high but also always held it together just enough to make people think he was sober. 

Steven Tyler was ugly, knew he was ugly, but still acted like he could get all the girls.  Never got the girls.  But I think he wrote Dream On when he was 16 or something, so panties dropped after that.

Zakk Wylde drank alcohol.  A lot of alcohol. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 02:05:56 PM »
Gavin Rossdale, front man for Bush and more notably, the husband of Gwen Stefani, had butt-secks with Marilyn Manson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 02:28:03 PM »
All I can think of when I see young Jonathon Davis is him getting fucked by his dad as chronicled in the song "Daddy".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 02:58:24 PM »
All I can think of when I see young Jonathon Davis is him getting fucked by his dad as chronicled in the song "Daddy".
Your having thoughts about incestial man sex?  :haha: homo!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 03:17:02 PM »

Didn't that turn out to be a fake story?  I used to listen to Korn.  I was once an angsty teenage douchebag. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 03:31:45 PM »
Didn't that turn out to be a fake story?  I used to listen to Korn.  I was once an angsty teenage douchebag.

I think it was on Wikipedia.... so you know it's true.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 03:53:18 PM »
I think it was on Wikipedia.... so you know it's true.

I'm a French model.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 03:55:39 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions