Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Official 2013 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: The Official 2013 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2013, 03:00:59 PM »
The Cubs scoff at all of you.  They are going to have the greatest comeback known to man and win the Central by at least 10 games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2013, 03:24:56 PM »
The Cubs scoff at all of you.  They are going to have the greatest comeback known to man and win the Central by at least 10 games.

They're 7-14.  I'm gonna' go ahead and say.....nope.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2013, 03:44:25 PM »
They're 7-14.  I'm gonna' go ahead and say.....nope.

Dammit!  This is my dream...what are you doing in here?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2013, 03:58:47 PM »
Dammit!  This is my dream...what are you doing in here?

Don't you know reverse Karma when you see it?  The BKG's were about to shine down upon the Baby Bears.  Now...who knows?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2013, 04:22:05 PM »
Don't you know reverse Karma when you see it?  The BKG's were about to shine down upon the Baby Bears.  Now...who knows?

That shit never works for the Schlubs.  Come to think of it, nothing ever works for them.  Except goats.
Maybe I should sacrifice a live goat?

Hey RWS!  I may need your help.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2013, 04:29:27 PM »
That shit never works for the Schlubs.  Come to think of it, nothing ever works for them.  Except goats.

I giggled
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2013, 04:51:14 PM »

I giggled
That won't help - sacrifices must be virgins
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2013, 10:54:50 AM »
Swept by Detroit.  I blame all of you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2013, 11:16:03 AM »
Swept by Detroit.  I blame all of you.

This^^^ You filthy bastages will pay dearly for this.  I think they got outscored 25-7 in 3 games.   :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2013, 12:46:47 PM »
This^^^ You filthy bastages will pay dearly for this.  I think they got outscored 25-7 in 3 games.   :facepalm:

Just a tiny bump in the road for the eventual WS champs!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2013, 01:01:19 PM »
Just a tiny bump in the road for the eventual WS champs!

I'm not sure they get by the Cubs in the NLCS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2013, 01:06:56 PM »
I'm not sure they get by the Cubs in the NLCS.

Luckily for them it's a 7 game series.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2013, 01:15:56 PM »
The bad mojo is already here. Stop trying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2013, 02:05:16 PM »
The Braves will never win another game

Come on, say it with me....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2013, 03:10:39 PM »
If any pitcher throws Gattis anything but a curve, he should be immediately cut.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2013, 12:10:03 PM »
3rd place, right where I said we would be.  I now call this season again.  Between the Braves, Rockies, Rangers and Red Sox, does any other team have a chance?  I mean seriously.  NLCS and ALCS teams are those four without a doubt.  Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2013, 12:14:00 PM »
3rd place, right where I said we would be.  I now call this season again.  Between the Braves, Rockies, Rangers and Red Sox, does any other team have a chance?  I mean seriously.  NLCS and ALCS teams are those four without a doubt.  Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!!!!

I still say the nats are uber talented. Especially their pitching. The phillies still have bats and can get streaky. Pretty sure they had one of the best records in teh beisbolz after the all star break last year. I just wouldn't sleep on either of those teams. Combine that with the fact that the braves have lived off the long ball for most of their wins, and I think the division is wide open. I think they are only 3 games up on 2nd right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2013, 01:12:56 PM »
The Cubs have won 4 of their last 5 and are threatening to climb out of the cellar!  Hey Cards Pirates...we comin'!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2013, 05:58:40 AM »
If any pitcher throws Gattis anything but a curve, he should be immediately cut.
http://insider.espn.go.com/mlb/blog/_/name/olney_buster/id/9163246/the-rise-atlanta-braves-catcher-evan-gattis-mlb

Hold on now...Schilling is working up a plan.

:facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2013, 10:55:05 AM »
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324766604578457220387205886.html?mod=djemMTIPOFF_h

Who Needs Wrigley?

By MATTHEW FUTTERMAN

Just when it looked like the Chicago Cubs and city leaders had reached a meeting of the minds on a $300 million Wrigley Field renovation, team owner Tom Ricketts said Wednesday he would consider moving the team if opponents somehow quash his plans to erect a giant video board above the bleachers in left field and a new sign in right.

"If it comes to the point that we don't have the ability to do what we need to do in our outfield, then we're going to have to consider moving," Ricketts told a gathering at the City Club of Chicago—just as he began the process of gaining approval for his plan from four separate government bodies. A spokesman for Ricketts said he didn't mean to threaten anyone.

No one in Chicago believes Ricketts would move the Cubs out of his century-old ballpark which, in most years, is the most appealing part of attending a terrible team's home games. But if it ever comes to that, it's probably time to start scouting for new locations. So here are a few ballpark sites to consider.

Milwaukee: Home of Old Style beer, a Wrigley tradition. Having ballgames inside a brewery eliminates the middleman.

The Quad Cities: The Cubs-loving Iowans and Illinoisans from Davenport, Bettendorf, Rock Island and Moline have already built a quaint ballpark (pictured here) that has plenty of room for giant billboards and jumbotrons. Fewer newspaper reporters, too.

East St. Louis, Ill.: Now here's an urban area that's looking for some new investors. It's also right across the river from a town where people actually go to baseball games to watch baseball.

U.S. Cellular Field: Charmless park on the South Side is home to the White Sox, the city's other last-place baseball team. The fans get along really well and would enjoy sharing.

Lower Wacker Drive: No particular reason, other than it's kind of fun to say "Wacker." Also close to Billy Goat Tavern.

Burn Unit at County General: Many of Wrigley's drunk, sunburned Bleacher Bums come here after the game anyhow.

Ryan Field: Northwestern's football team and the Cubs have similar traditions of excellence. And since the Cubs will be done by August, no scheduling conflicts!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions