Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Man Beaten

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Man Beaten
« on: March 28, 2013, 05:48:14 PM »
...for drawing a penis on his 31 year old roommate's face while he was passed out.

And the suspect's mugshot features said penis.

http://www.arlnow.com/2013/03/26/man-beaten-for-drawing-genitalia-on-roommates-face/

A prank turned violent in the Lyon Village neighborhood on Saturday (March 23) when a man reportedly was beaten for drawing a penis on his roommate’s face.

The alleged incident happened on the 3100 block of 17th Street N. According to Arlington County Police, 31-year-old James Watson fell asleep on his couch after a night of drinking. He woke up around 5:30 a.m. and became furious when he discovered the permanent marker drawings on his face, police said.

Police say that Watson, suspecting his roommate, ran upstairs to where the roommate was sleeping and jumped on top of him, repeatedly punching him in the face. The commotion awakened a third roommate, who managed to separate the two.

The victim reportedly waited about an hour and a half to call the police while deciding whether or not to press charges. He did end up calling for help and police charged Watson with malicious wounding. The injured man’s eye was swollen shut and bleeding, so the third roommate drove him to the hospital for treatment, according to police.

Cops say the roommates admitted they sometimes play pranks on each other while intoxicated.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: Man Beaten
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 08:02:28 PM »
I understand the thought behind drawing it on his cheek - and it is funny - but protocol calls for it to be drawn across the forehead with a wide tip marker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 09:37:18 PM »
31's a bit old for this kind of behavior.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 11:44:33 PM »
31's a bit old for this kind of behavior.
You are right. They should have just T-bagged him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 10:36:34 AM »
Fucking pussy ass move by the guy that did the drawing to call the cops.

If you have the balls to draw a penis on a guys face, you better have the balls to deal with the consequences. I guarantee you that if someone draws a dick on my face, there will be a fight...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 10:52:57 AM »
Fucking pussy ass move by the guy that did the drawing to call the cops.

If you have the balls to draw a penis on a guys face, you better have the balls to deal with the consequences. I guarantee you that if someone draws a dick on my face, there will be a fight...

You hear that? 
It's the sound of a gauntlet hitting the ground.
ya really are gonna want to stay away from the X outings.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Vandy Vol

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 11:13:28 AM »

You hear that? 

Just hand Hogwally a marker and watch the chaos ensue...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 11:28:50 AM »

You hear that? 

Fuck dude.

I am not saying that you can't draw a penis on someones face...I am saying it is a pussy move to call the cops after you get your ass beat for it.

But yeah...if I pass out, and someone draws a dick on my face with a permanent marker, then yeah...there may be a scuffle...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 11:37:09 AM »
Fuck dude.

I am not saying that you can't draw a penis on someones face...I am saying it is a pussy move to call the cops after you get your ass beat for it.

But yeah...if I pass out, and someone draws a dick on my face with a permanent marker, then yeah...there may be a scuffle...

If a dick ONLY get's drawn on your face you have gotten off light based on some past performances. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 11:37:49 AM »
Just hand Hogwally a marker and watch the chaos ensue...

Who knows?  THIS GUY!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2013, 12:21:39 PM »
Fuck dude.

No drawing of dicks, but real dicks on your face are ok.  Noted.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2013, 12:43:38 PM »
No drawing of dicks, but real dicks on your face are ok.  Noted.

I am secure enough in my sexuality to say...yes. Yes I would.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2013, 01:05:55 PM »
I am secure enough in my sexuality to say...yes. Yes I would.

Keep an eye on vv at all times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Vandy Vol

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 04:19:15 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2013, 10:34:09 AM »

If a dick ONLY get's drawn on your face you have gotten off light based on some past performances.

For damned sure don't pass out at Lurking Tiger's crib.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2013, 11:18:53 AM »
Keep an eye on vv at all times.
Lest he put ole one-eye on you
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions