Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How pissed are UK fans right about now?

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
How pissed are UK fans right about now?
« on: March 19, 2013, 10:38:17 PM »
Won it all last year, didn't make the NC2A's this year, and put out in the first round of the NIT tonight.  Robert Morris (I think) beat their blue blood asses.  That's almost as bad as what Chizik did to our football program. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: How pissed are UK fans right about now?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 09:31:11 AM »
Apparently, this group of freshmen, that replaced all the outgoing freshmen, weren't nearly as good.  Even with Gnarly Noel, they were just above average at best.  I did hear one commentator say it sux for these guys because by all appearances, the new crop of freshmen he's bringing in next year will put all these on the bench or transferring.  One and done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: How pissed are UK fans right about now?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 09:38:09 AM »
Apparently, this group of freshmen, that replaced all the outgoing freshmen, weren't nearly as good.  Even with Gnarly Noel, they were just above average at best.  I did hear one commentator say it sux for these guys because by all appearances, the new crop of freshmen he's bringing in next year will put all these on the bench or transferring.  One and done.

Send Noel back to Nerlens?  The hell you say!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.