Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Trashy Spring Break Spots

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Trashy Spring Break Spots
« on: March 12, 2013, 04:53:46 PM »
Talking with Wes a few weeks ago and you could see the gleam in his eyes as he talked about Spring Break coming up and marking his calendar for what colleges (High Schools in Sani's case) would be hitting the Emerald Coast on which weeks.  Gotta' plan ahead.  foxnews.com is the source for this cops-n-pastas about the trashiest SB destinations.

Wondering where are the hot co-ed spring break locations these days?

Well, Coedmagazine.com took on onerous task of finding out.  It ranked the nation's top 15 trashiest spring break destinations based on such scientific factors as “Girls Gone Wild” shoots, the amount of Hooters restaurants, tattoo parlors and strips clubs, as well as the looseness of local liquor laws.

Las Vegas won the ranking’s top spot, followed by South Padre Island, Texas, and Daytona Beach, Fla.

Clearly, not all city officials were thrilled to be on the list. "I am at a loss to explain why someone would put Myrtle Beach on that list," Myrtle Beach spokesman Mark Kruea told the Charlotte Observer. "That wouldn't be our perception."

Andy Newman, who handles media relations for the Florida Keys Tourism Council, told The Miami Herald he does not consider Coedmagazine.com to be a credible outlet.

Here’s the complete listing:

1. Las Vegas
2. South Padre Island, Tex.3. Daytona Beach, Fla.
4. Myrtle Beach, S.C.
5. Orlando, Fla.
6. Lake Havasu, Ariz.
7. Miami, Fla.
8. Panama City Beach, Fla.
9. Key West, Fla.
10. Fort Myers, Fla.
11. Tampa, Fla.
12. Virginia Beach, Va.
13. Scottsdale, Ariz.
 14. New Orleans
15. San Diego

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2013/03/12/online-magazine-ranks-2013-trashiest-spring-break-destinations/?intcmp=features#ixzz2NMPGIyJy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Trashy Spring Break Spots
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 06:31:47 PM »
All of these destinations are nice but I had a lot of fun one spring break in a trailer park on Wire Road. Trashy sometimes = fun to trashy folks like me. Vegas? That's classy to me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 07:55:09 PM »
The trashier the better!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 09:06:30 PM »
I like my wimmen just a little on the trashy side.

For the record, Virginia Beach sucks ass when it comes to spring break - unless you're somehow affiliated with the MEAC or are an aspiring rap artist. Come to think of it, Virginia Beach just flat out sucks ass regardless. You can't do shit there without getting a ticket or being arrested, no alcohol is allowed on the beach, and the water is fucking freezing assed cold.

The town is a war zone each year during (what the locals call) Black Spring Break. The violence is way worse than what you'll find in PCB or Fort Lauderdale.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 10:34:55 PM »
Not sure why exactly, but trashy and San Diego just don't seem to go together...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

chinook

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 12:22:15 AM »
Not sure why exactly, but trashy and San Diego just don't seem to go together...

San Diego after all is a whale's vagina.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 06:43:19 AM »
Talking with Wes a few weeks ago and you could see the gleam in his eyes as he talked about Spring Break coming up and marking his calendar for what colleges (High Schools in Sani's case) would be hitting the Emerald Coast on which weeks. 

Funny you should bring this up.  I was thinking I would take a cruise this year.

Which one were you on a couple of weeks ago?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 09:33:00 AM »

Funny you should bring this up.  I was thinking I would take a cruise this year.

Which one were you on a couple of weeks ago?

Carnival out of Galveston
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 10:06:22 AM »
Carnival out of Galveston

Funny thing, I have this suspicion that you may Be lying. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."