Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Capital City Classic

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
The Capital City Classic
« on: March 06, 2013, 06:10:13 AM »
Auburn beats the turds 6-3 to remain undefeated in this Montgomery match up (5-0). The win improves us to 9-3 for the year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The Capital City Classic
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 01:08:10 PM »
Had a mediation in Monkeytown yesterday.  Couldn't stay for the game but heard a bunch of promotion for it on the radio, plus interviews with both corches.  Didn't see any pics or follow up but I think some of the players or coaches were going to shave their heads prior to the game for some cancer research benefit deal.  The interview with Pawlowalowokowski was interesting and he was axed about the new bats and much lower HR production in college baseball.  He was dead set against it, saying they needed to either change the balls or bats to get the HR back in the college game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 01:36:36 PM »
Had a mediation in Monkeytown yesterday.  Couldn't stay for the game but heard a bunch of promotion for it on the radio, plus interviews with both corches.  Didn't see any pics or follow up but I think some of the players or coaches were going to shave their heads prior to the game for some cancer research benefit deal.  The interview with Pawlowalowokowski was interesting and he was axed about the new bats and much lower HR production in college baseball.  He was dead set against it, saying they needed to either change the balls or bats to get the HR back in the college game.

Did you say you were in favor or changing or getting balls back???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 01:48:46 PM »

That's the way I heard it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2013, 01:51:10 PM »

Brian, your words are hurtful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 02:05:05 PM »
Somebody needs to read the Creed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 03:09:48 PM »
Somebody needs to read the Creed

The creed mentions nothing of "wounding" others.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 03:24:12 PM »
I believe this is a practical world, where talking openly about another man's ballsack does not make me very gay.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 03:30:32 PM »
I believe this is a practical world, where talking openly about another man's ballsack does not make me very gay.

The X - a gathering place where men can discuss their balls and colon health. And not feel weird.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 03:55:10 PM »
The X - a gathering place where men can discuss their balls and colon health. And not feel weird.
Speaking of which, I've accumulated a rather nasty matting of dingleberries around my taint. Obviously, I need to trim up down there--maybe get a bikini wax or some laser removal- but in the meantime can anyone recommend some kind of shower gel or bath oil that can prevent this? I would prefer something lavender or rose petal scented.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2013, 04:17:56 PM »
Speaking of which, I've accumulated a rather nasty matting of dingleberries around my taint. Obviously, I need to trim up down there--maybe get a bikini wax or some laser removal- but in the meantime can anyone recommend some kind of shower gel or bath oil that can prevent this? I would prefer something lavender or rose petal scented.

I'd recommend you start by using Charmin with Aloe.  Cools and soothes as you wipe and the paper doesn't flake up and contribute to that pesky DB buildup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2013, 04:34:56 PM »

Well there's this concept in the western world called wiping ones ass. It's been known to help remove shit from said taint and anus area.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2013, 04:48:39 PM »
Well there's this concept in the western world called wiping ones ass. It's been known to help remove shit from said taint and anus area.

Hey, that was uncalled for.  It's most likely a simple matter of using an off brand toilet paper that flakes up and clings to the anal area hair follicles.  It's something you don't realize until it's too late. I know, because I went through a painful stage in my life where EDBB (Embarrassing DingleBerry Buildup) was a daily occurrence until a close friend told me about Charmin Aloe.  Now, I wipe with confidence and face the day with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

Instead of tearing down, I think a little encouragement would go a long way here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 05:02:32 PM »
Hey, that was uncalled for.  It's most likely a simple matter of using an off brand toilet paper that flakes up and clings to the anal area hair follicles.  It's something you don't realize until it's too late. I know, because I went through a painful stage in my life where EDBB (Embarrassing DingleBerry Buildup) was a daily occurrence until a close friend told me about Charmin Aloe.  Now, I wipe with confidence and face the day with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

Instead of tearing down, I think a little encouragement would go a long way here.

You really do care, don't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2013, 05:04:19 PM »
Well there's this concept in the western world called wiping ones ass. It's been known to help remove shoot from said taint and anus area.
I realize it's customary for most but my daddy raised me to shit and get. I don't have time for much wiping. I wish bidets were more common in the U.S.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2013, 05:12:40 PM »
You really do care, don't you?

Shouldn't you be posting neck-id pictures of gorejus wimmenz?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2013, 08:17:44 PM »
If you bush hog the ass hair, they'll just come back thicker. Use a soft bristled bath brush with a bar of Ivory. It'll knock those fuckers off and, as an added bonus, you get your pooper tickled. Folks pay upwards of $20 in Thailand for this kind of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

GH2001

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2013, 08:51:25 PM »

I like to just hop in the shower and turn around, put the shower nozzle on the jet setting and blast that shit right off. No wasting of paper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2013, 07:10:21 AM »
I know, because I went through a painful stage in my life where EDBB (Embarrassing DingleBerry Buildup)
I didn't know that I have EDBB but that's what it is. I've found a local support group and am going to my first meeting this Thur.
If you bush hog the ass hair, they'll just come back thicker. Use a soft bristled bath brush with a bar of Ivory. It'll knock those fudgeers off and, as an added bonus, you get your pooper tickled. Folks pay upwards of $20 in Thailand for this kind of shoot.
Thanks for this and as soon as I'm able to brush through the matting of feces with a soft bristle, I will try this.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 07:12:59 AM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2013, 08:45:41 AM »
Shouldn't you be posting neck-id pictures of gorejus wimmenz?

Can't damn it!  I still haven't moved into my permanent housing so I am still using the work cpu and internet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions