Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Shotgun Biden

Token

Shotgun Biden
« on: February 27, 2013, 10:23:39 PM »
I put this here, only because he's a political figure.  Anti-gun or pro-gun, this guy is a fucking idiot.  An AR-15 is harder to aim and shoot?  Really, you dumb shit?

And if this was already posted,  :fu:.  I didn't see it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
Re: Shotgun Biden
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 10:32:05 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 09:07:38 AM »
Those will be banned. They got that cute little grip and that scary barrel thingy with combat holes on it!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

bgreene

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 11:01:40 PM »
He has obviously never fired an AR-15. It is one of the easiest weapons to shoot. Some people do prefer a shotgun over the AR. Even in my line of work, some like the shotgun over the AR-15. But that is mainly for tactical reasons. No matter what you prefer, this is a total bullshit statement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips