Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Supplements

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
Supplements
« on: March 05, 2013, 11:06:15 AM »
Ok, since it's like I'm in prison here I have decided to hit the weights hard for the next 8 months.  I am taking Tup Black test booster daily, and I take C4 as my preworkout then follow my workout with whey protein.  Any of you gun toting MF'rs have any advice for me, or anything that works for you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Supplements
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 03:18:37 PM »
I am no NRA member, but I have been taking the GNC Sport Vitapak every morning, then Whey Protein after every workout.  I have found that the cheap crap from teh Wall-Marks works every bit as good for me as the $90 a jar stuff...
I have not experimented with any Testosterone boosters, but if I need an energy/fat burning kick, I take a Yohimbe 451 daily for a week or two.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 03:36:02 PM »
I take yak loin.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 03:54:48 PM »
I take yak loin.

Like a shot in the mouth, you gay bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 04:08:39 PM »
I am no NRA member, but I have been taking the GNC Sport Vitapak every morning, then Whey Protein after every workout.  I have found that the cheap crap from teh Wall-Marks works every bit as good for me as the $90 a jar stuff...
I have not experimented with any Testosterone boosters, but if I need an energy/fat burning kick, I take a Yohimbe 451 daily for a week or two.

Try the Optimum Amino Acid capsules with some Beta Alanine drinks pre-workout, it works well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 09:54:54 AM »
Try the Optimum Amino Acid capsules with some Beta Alanine drinks pre-workout, it works well.

I take beta alanine and citrilline malate (which converts to l-arginine) before long endurance stuff. They are both a rarity in the fact that both muscle bound and endurance athletes take them with benefit as they help to rid muscles and dispose properly of excess ammonia and lactic acid buildup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 10:02:03 AM »
Ok, since it's like I'm in prison here I have decided to hit the weights hard for the next 8 months.  I am taking Tup Black test booster daily, and I take C4 as my preworkout then follow my workout with whey protein.  Any of you gun toting MF'rs have any advice for me, or anything that works for you?

Just my .02 from my years in the gym (back in the day). I don't condone it by any means, but if you're gonna spend 100's of bucks of testosterone "boosters", "precursors", and imitations then you'd be better off getting yourself the real deal. You'll pay the same, both have side effects but you KNOW one is gonna work. Just saying. Ive seen many guys over the years waste money on that well marketed shit at GNC trying to keep up the guys on the real shit who paid the same amount money. You'd get about the same test amplifying effect off a handful of almonds and 50mg of DHEA as you would the precursors at GNC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2013, 10:31:16 AM »
I take beta alanine and citrilline malate (which converts to l-arginine) before long endurance stuff. They are both a rarity in the fact that both muscle bound and endurance athletes take them with benefit as they help to rid muscles and dispose properly of excess ammonia and lactic acid buildup.

Yes, and the Amino Acid capsules have long been tested as the most effective and long lasting effect on muscle growth. Its not the quick and easy shit that gets marketed today but it is the most dependable.
My father is living proof. The old man is in his 50's with his muscular growth is ridiculous.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2013, 12:12:29 PM »
Like a shot in the mouth, you gay bitch.

I have higher standards for you.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 02:13:05 PM »

I have higher standards for you.

He obviously had too much NOLA to keep the Yang up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2013, 02:13:54 PM »
He obviously had too much NOLA to keep the Yang up.

I must say that the bird surprises.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions