Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It was only research.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
It was only research.
« on: February 28, 2013, 09:21:28 AM »
I guess he was going to publish a paper about the randomness of all shapes and sizes. And the cops went and ruined it. Now we'll never know.....
I mean. Don't they all look alike?

http://www.inquisitr.com/548894/gynecologist-hid-camera-patients-consider-lawsuits/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
Re: It was only research.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 08:01:37 PM »
The doctor is a dumbass. He should have applied for a federal grant to study the different sizes of women's nappy dugouts, and he could claim it was all in the name of research.

Speaking of Ob/Gyn physicians; I wonder if they ever tire of staring at cat all day. Do they look at a full waiting room and think, "Ohhhh yeah!", or would it be as tiresome as eating a bologna sandwich for every meal?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 10:06:10 PM »
Speaking of Ob/Gyn physicians; I wonder if they ever tire of staring at cat all day. Do they look at a full waiting room and think, "Ohhhh yeah!", or would it be as tiresome as eating a bologna roast beef sandwich for every meal?
ftfy

Used to work with a guy whose dad was a Ob/Gyn.  I asked him if in his town, when the other kid's dads came home smelling of the mill or the mine, did his dad reek of tuna?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 08:18:11 AM »
The doctor is a dumbass. He should have applied for a federal grant to study the different sizes of women's nappy dugouts, and he could claim it was all in the name of research.

Speaking of Ob/Gyn physicians; I wonder if they ever tire of staring at cat all day. Do they look at a full waiting room and think, "Ohhhh yeah!", or would it be as tiresome as eating a bologna sandwich for every meal?
It's hard to imagine crack inspecting getting old, unless it's not a very appealing coochie. Even the finest looking coochie can smell like possum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 09:01:33 AM »
Just take a look around you anytime you are in a waiting room for any type of doctor.  I'd guess 1 in 20 or 30 would actually not test your gag reflex.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 06:38:48 PM »
Just take a look around you anytime you are in a waiting room for any type of doctor.  I'd guess 1 in 20 or 30 would actually not test your gag reflex.
If I was going to be a coochie doctor, you can bet your massive guns it'd be somewhere like Mountain Brook or Hoover instead of Woodlawn or Mulga.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2013, 09:04:48 PM »
I couldn't stomach looking and layers of inactive skin. Pussy isn't pussy unless someone if fucking it. Otherwise, it's just vibrator meat.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 09:37:58 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 11:16:56 PM »
When I saw the title of the thread, I thought that somebody was finally going to tell us what the fuck is wrong with bottomfeeder.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 06:52:04 AM »
When I saw the title of the thread, I thought that somebody was finally going to tell us what the fuck is wrong with bottomfeeder.

I'm sure there is a doctoral level thesis somewhere in there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2013, 09:39:18 PM »
There is nothing wrong with Bottomfeeder. I just got out of the fucking hospital yesterday and they said I'm go to go.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2013, 11:59:05 PM »
There is nothing wrong with Bottomfeeder. I just got out of the fucking hospital yesterday and they said I'm go to go.

Were you in a hospital in Guam, or do they give American doctors the ability to practice without being able to properly speak English?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin