Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

We dead, baby! Wooooooo!

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
We dead, baby! Wooooooo!
« on: February 21, 2013, 07:24:58 PM »
Alana Colette Collins Obituary

(1969 - 2013)

Nov. 6, 1969 - Feb. 13, 2013 Alana Colette Collins Alana Colette Collins, age 43, of Huntsville, formerly of Tuscaloosa, passed away Wednesday, February 13 at her home. Colette was a kind, loving and devoted mother. She is survived by her husband Richard H. Collins; sons, Robert Connell (Candice), Alanus Collins and Jerry Collins all of Huntsville; her stepdaughter Celeste Barbour (Sterling) of Pelham. Four sisters Debra Guffey, Crystal Bates (Roger) Joann Hall and Kim Cuneo (Jared).Collette was preceded in death by her Mother, Alana LeCroy and father, Bobby LeCroy. Memorial services will be Sunday, February 17 at 2:00pm at Breaking-Free Rescue Mission, Huntsville, AL. Please sign the guest registry at
 http://www.valhallafunerals.com/obituaries/tribute.html?url=http://stei-23661.tributes.com/show/Alana-Colette-Collins-95251850

http://mobileobits.al.com/obituaries/huntsville/obituary.aspx?n=alana-colette-collins&pid=163083786&referrer=0&preview=True
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 07:29:01 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: We dead, baby! Wooooooo!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 08:55:12 PM »
DWI into her home. I wonder if little dicky will pay his respects.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 08:58:13 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 09:28:00 PM »
Damn seems some of the greatest updyke fans of all-time are dropping like flies.......

Sucks to here that......

Not really.....

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 09:45:48 AM »
Alana Colette Collins, age 43, of Huntsville, formerly of Tuscaloosa, passed away Wednesday, February 13 at her home.
Colette was a kind, loving and drunk mother. She is survived by her husband Richard H. Collins; sons, Robert Connell (Candice), Alanus Collins and Jerry Collins all of Huntsville; her stepdaughter Celeste Barbour (Sterling) of Pelham. Four sisters Debra Guffey, Crystal Bates (Roger) Joann Hall and Kim Cuneo (Jared).Collette was preceded in death by her Mother, Alana LeCroy and father, Bobby LeCroy.

Memorial services (BYOB) will be Sunday, February 17 at 2:00pm at Breaking-Bar Rescue Mission, Huntsville, AL.

My take on it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 09:48:54 AM »
This is the first indication that I may have a soul and/or moral code.

My first inclination was to troll the Guestbooks of those sites, but I couldn't bring myself to be that shitty of a human.

Who knew?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 09:55:20 AM »

My first inclination was to troll the Guestbooks of those sites, but I couldn't bring myself to be that shitty of a human.

Who knew?

And guess what you would find:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 09:59:17 AM »

Who knew?

I can.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 09:59:59 AM »
I keep wanting to make viking jokes because of the name of the funeral home.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 02:13:49 PM »

Who knew?

You too?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 08:23:44 AM »

Who knew?
You too?
PCT pauses, slowly rises from his squatting position, pulls up his pants and slowly walks away (slightly stiff-legged)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions