Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Brunswick Stew

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
Re: Brunswick Stew
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2013, 02:57:55 PM »
That bottomfeeder fella - he's a nice boy. He means well and everything. And he thinks he's helping. But the boy ain't right upstairs.

I figured out that big pharma thinks they're one UP on us with their ED meds. My thinking is brainpower can produce the same results. I'm giving away my secrets in a new book titled "Think and Grow Dick". Just pay the small S&H fee and I send you copy my new book free of charge. Disclaimer has yet to be determine at this time.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 03:03:00 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2013, 03:03:59 PM »
Nice...I say, nice boy.  But about as sharp as a sack of wet mice.

Just because he hasn't filled his life watching movies doesn't necessarily make him a dull boy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2013, 03:09:21 PM »
Just because he hasn't filled his life watching movies doesn't necessarily make him a dull boy.

If only it were movie quotes that went over your head. Sarcasm, hyperbole, puns, wit, dry humor. They all kick your ass. And now fractions apparently.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2013, 03:10:52 PM »
If only it were movie quotes that went over your head. Sarcasm, hyperbole, puns, wit, dry humor. They all kick your ass. And now fractions apparently.

Why bring Chad into this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2013, 03:15:39 PM »
I have dry humor, though it can be cruel at times, it's still dry. Puns are easy. Wit is valued only by the person who uses it. Hyperbole - I have witnessed the exaggerations here. Sarcasm is fine, but I much prefer cynicism. Fractions? Be real. The percentage of fed monies is almost 50% of said contributions. That tells me the state needs to tax corporations more than individuals. Hell, our sales tax here is 10%, even on food purchases. Food prices are in keeping with the national average or higher. While in the Chicagoland area, I would pay $6 per pound for Filet Mignon and no sales tax. Why the hell do think Bo still lives in Burr Ridge?

We spend approximately 50% of our income on taxes, and for what? For what those losers in the US congress produce? Pfft. Forget about local and state. They're are answerable to the feds for everything. Just look at Prichard and Birmingham. Pfft.

Grumpy cat is not impressed.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 04:08:24 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2013, 03:18:01 PM »
I have dry humor, though it can be cruel at times, it's still dry.

Still dry - Kind of like the twats of the few crazy women who choose to lie down with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2013, 03:34:17 PM »
Still dry - Kind of like the twats of the few crazy women who choose to lie down with you.

:rolleyes: :) I have no problems with women, and never have. That cute girl I had in the avatar, well, we are friends, good friends. There are ladies I don't even date, but I do remember their b-days and send them respectable gifts. Even on V-Day, I have bought some ladies gifts because I love them. Women are not to be treated as property or objects. If I do lay with a woman I tend to not get up for quite a long time, well, except to get some nourishment (chocolate cover strawberries and fresh fruit juice is wonderful between sexcapades). There is more to relationships than just sex you know? Oh, and I do wear out dat pussy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2013, 03:44:50 PM »
:rolleyes: :) I have no problems with women, and never have. That cute girl I had in the avatar, well, we are friends, good friends. There are ladies I don't even date, but I do remember their b-days and send them respectable gifts. Even on V-Day, I have bought some ladies gifts because I love them. Women are not to be treated as property or objects. If I do lay with a woman I tend to not get up for quite a long time, well, except to get some nourishment (chocolate cover strawberries and fresh fruit juice is wonderful between sexcapades). There is more to relationships than just sex you know? Oh, and I do wear out dat pussy.

Bottomfeeder, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2013, 03:49:13 PM »
Bottomfeeder, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it.

No...Buzz, YOU are a madman with the new avatar. I'm soooooooooooo glad that damn bet is behind you.

Oh, and black guys help the white guys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2013, 03:52:54 PM »

Gold. Pure gold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2013, 08:15:34 PM »
The don't serve them any. Let them starve the ungrateful SOBs. You let me know if you need some smoked meat.

Sounds like one of VV's favorite recipes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions