Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

She didn't put out...

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
She didn't put out...
« on: February 13, 2013, 08:38:13 PM »
...or she didn't swallow.

The C+ that Thode was given scuttled her dream of becoming a licensed professional counselor and was part of an effort to force her out of the graduate degree program she was pursuing, said her lawyer, Richard J. Orloski, whose lawsuit seeks $1.3 million in damages.

Orloski said his client is the victim of breach of contract and sexual discrimination, and a civil trial began Monday before Northampton County Judge Emil Giordano over the claims. They’re nonsense, said Neil Hamburg, an attorney for Lehigh University.
“I think if your honor changed the grade, you’d be the first court in the history of jurisprudence to change an academic grade,” Hamburg told Giordano.

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/lehigh-university-student-sues-over-grade-seeks-1-3-million/

That sure is an expensive blowjob. I wonder if SPUAT pays that much to have grades changed?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: She didn't put out...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 06:47:49 AM »
You would think that for that amount he would have gotten laid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: She didn't put out...
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 09:07:13 AM »
You would think that for that amount he would have gotten laid.

By two chicks at once.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.