Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Final Signing Day Predictions (02-05-13)....

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
Re: Signing Day Predictions....
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2013, 04:30:35 PM »

Carl Lawson just tweeted this has ended his recruitment. He is an AUBURN TIGER. No questions will be answered, no phone calls will be accepted. This was confirmed by Bryan Matthews of AUC

All these kids are pre-madonnas.

Sometimes there are a few exceptions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2013, 04:31:59 PM »
Re: Lawson addition...

Detecting a slight tingle but I have been drinking beer and handling habaneros.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 04:36:20 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2013, 04:35:14 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

jmar

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2013, 04:40:16 PM »
Our biggest get in my opinion.
Absolutely, especially if he can contribute early.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2013, 04:49:02 PM »
Throw in Adams and I'll be happy!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2013, 05:24:19 PM »
Throw in Adams and I'll be happy!
At least we're in his last 4. But I think momma likes Dabo. And we have him saying he can see himself playing at Thuga. He did say that he likes AU's players and coaches. He's our longer shot, imo. I think we prob get Foster because of mom but I won't be nearly as excite about having him as I was a few months ago. I gots Foster overload.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

jmar

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2013, 05:48:28 PM »
At least we're in his last 4. But I think momma likes Dabo. And we have him saying he can see himself playing at Thuga. He did say that he likes AU's players and coaches. He's our longer shot, imo. I think we prob get Foster because of mom but I won't be nearly as excite about having him as I was a few months ago. I gots Foster overload.
Yeah I fancy McKinzy and at least a couple of others having the edge on a NQ Foster (should he commit) until he proves himself. Same for the incoming DLinemen. Just hoping we go hard at solidifying the front seven next year as well. 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 05:56:35 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2013, 05:58:26 PM »
Yeah I fancy McKinzy and at least a couple of others having the edge on a NQ Foster until he proves himself. Same for the incoming DLinemen. Just hoping we go hard at solidifying the front seven next year as well.
If Foster does have the grades and comes to AU, does he start? I thought it was a given but I think you are right that Cass prob has the edge in the middle. Foster would still prob see a lot of pt though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2013, 06:43:45 PM »
If Foster does have the grades and comes to AU, does he start? I thought it was a given but I think you are right that Cass prob has the edge in the middle. Foster would still prob see a lot of pt though.
Don't know any more than anyone here it's just that dominating on the hs level ain't the same when you have to fend off the much more talented athletes on the opposite side of the ball each week.Would be great if he could be our C. J. Moseley but we all know that's a rarity. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2013, 07:04:22 PM »

Aren't you forgetting somebody?

No...wait, Ashton Richardson graduated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2013, 07:27:23 PM »
Supposedly, Reese Dismikes was in Mobile all weekend.

My guess is this was a bad joke transforming into a rumor.

Given Reese's reputation, i.e. the alleged McDonald's incident, I think once word spread that Reuben left early to go to Bama (if that's even true) someone joked on Twitter that Reece called him the N-word and here we are...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2013, 07:43:47 PM »

Given Reese's reputation, i.e. the alleged McDonald's incident, I think once word spread that Reuben left early to go to Bama (if that's even true) someone joked on Twitter that Reece called him the N-word and here we are...
Played us pretty well if what you say is true.
Well good then, Dismukes is a sweetheart  :rolleyes: and nothing is brewing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2013, 08:18:39 PM »

According to a Dismukes tweet, he was "chilling"with Kozan and his dog--I assumed in Auburn. It appears to me that something happened but who knows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2013, 08:23:46 PM »
RT @davidrebels247: It's official: Peyton Barber and Ole Miss part ways http://olemiss.247sports.com/Board/Topic/59412/16447180 … via @247Sports
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2013, 08:33:37 PM »
According to a Dismukes tweet, he was "chilling"with Kozan and his dog--I assumed in Auburn. It appears to me that something happened but who knows.

Why does it appear to you that something happened?  An unfounded internet rumor makes it so?  Means something happened?  At this point though, it really doesn't matter what, if anything, happened.  If Foster goes to bammer, Dismukes will be blamed. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2013, 08:39:46 PM »

Heard that they had words and that was it.  No N words were dropped and it was all blown out of proportion.   They went on about their night and Ruben told Hoke he had a good time and the coaches still think we ink him on Wed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2013, 09:11:12 PM »
Why does it appear to you that something happened?  An unfounded internet rumor makes it so?  Means something happened?  At this point though, it really doesn't matter what, if anything, happened.  If Foster goes to bammer, Dismukes will be blamed.
Only because several recruiting analysts/followers have repeated the same thing. That being, that "something"happened and Foster went to Tuscaloosa. I wouldn't call that an unfounded internet rumor but that's just me. That and the fact that it seems strange that he would leave for Tuscaloosa in the midst of our biggest recruiting weekend.

My weekend was made with  Lawson anyway.

according to hokanson, we Peyton Barber just committed to us tonight--switched from Ole Piss. Could use one more RB (Ford) for this class for 3.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 09:28:12 PM by WiregrassTiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2013, 10:35:57 PM »
Only because several recruiting analysts/followers have repeated the same thing. That being, that "something"happened and Foster went to Tuscaloosa. I wouldn't call that an unfounded internet rumor but that's just me. That and the fact that it seems strange that he would leave for Tuscaloosa in the midst of our biggest recruiting weekend.

My weekend was made with  Lawson anyway.

according to hokanson, we Peyton Barber just committed to us tonight--switched from Ole Piss. Could use one more RB (Ford) for this class for 3.

A player like Foster (assuming he's not a head case, or major pre madonna that causes team issues) is a major pick up or loss if we don't get him.  That said, we got a decent class shaping up, and I think Prowler is correct that signing day will be a pretty good day when all is said and done.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2013, 01:07:05 AM »
I give Lawson a 10 a fucking 10.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.