Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Final Signing Day Predictions (02-05-13)....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Final Signing Day Predictions (02-05-13)....
« on: February 02, 2013, 09:54:10 PM »
QB **** Jeremy Johnson
RB **** Cameron Artis-Payne (JUCO signed)
RB **** Johnathan Ford
RB **** Payton Barber
WR **** Earnest Robinson
WR **** Toney Stevens
WR **** Dominic Walker
OL *** Devonte Danzey (JUCO signed)
DE ***** Carl Lawson
DE ***** Elijah Daniel
DT **** Ben Bradley (JUCO signed)
DT ***** Montravious Adams
DT **** Toby Johnson (JUCO)
LB **** Cameron Toney
LB *** Kenny Flowers (JUCO)
CB ***** Mackensie Alexander
CB **** Marquez White
CB *** Kamyron Melton
S *** Mackenro Alexander
S *** Khari Harding
S *** Brandon King (JUCO)
ATH **** Jason Smith
ATH **** Cornelius Elder
ATH **** Nick Marshall (JUCO)
ATH *** Marcus Davis
K/P *** Daniel Carlson
K/P *** Jimmy Hutchinson

4 - *****
14 - ****
9 - ***
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 08:24:58 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

JR4AU

Re: Signing Day Predictions....
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 10:44:11 PM »
Do the JUCOs not count toward this year's "25 limit" or are you predicting a "greyshirt" or 2?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 11:05:33 PM »
Do the JUCOs not count toward this year's "25 limit" or are you predicting a "greyshirt" or 2?
Three have already signed and count towards last year's class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 11:22:33 PM »
LB **** Reuben Foster

We don't get Reuben because Dismukes called him the "N" word and they got into a fight. Word is he's in Tuscaloosa now.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 11:24:27 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 11:26:27 PM »
We don't get Reuben because Dismukes called him the "N" word and they got into a fight. Word is he's in Tuscaloosa now.

If that were true, I imagine that Dismukes would have been beaten down, and we'd be looking for a new center after he got tossed off the team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 11:33:03 PM »
If that were true, I imagine that Dismukes would have been beaten down, and we'd be looking for a new center after he got tossed off the team.
There is a lot of smoke on this one. The reason isn't confirmed but it's being "widely"reported that Foster left this afternoon around 2 and hasn't been seen since. Reports are that he's in Loosa. If he is, this sux. Can't say that if the alleged altercation did happen that I am surprised. I think Foster wants to rule the roost and likes the light to be shining on him. It may have been in the works the whole time. A better approach would be to take the problem to the coaches. Who knows. Guess we'll find out more tomorrow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

JR4AU

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 11:33:29 PM »

Those are some big time skreetz you got!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 12:22:08 AM »
Confirmed that Reuben Foster is in Tuscaloosa tonight. Was supposed to be on his official visit to Auburn this weekend, but is at Bama.
Per Rob Jones

Aubielicious ‏@Aubielicious

Twitter recap of the night: Dismukes took #TBT all the way back to 1960, and then Foster #FF'd Kamara to Tuscaloosa.

Matt Scalici | mscalici@al.com By Matt Scalici | mscalici@al.com
on February 02, 2013 at 10:23 PM, updated February 02, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Print
Reuben Foster at Under Armour Reuben Foster. (Photo courtesy of 247Sports) 
The recruiting saga of linebacker Reuben Foster took another dramatic turn on Saturday, according to reports from multiple recruiting websites. Foster, who is rated as the nation's top inside linebacker recruit in the 247Composite index, was in Auburn this weekend taking his official visit but reportedly left the visit early and headed to Tuscaloosa.

Rumors of Foster's surprise departure from Auburn appeared to have been confirmed by Alabama wide receiver Christion Jones, who tweeted on Saturday "Chillin with my boy Alvin and Reuben tonight" before deleting the message from his account. Alvin likely refers to four-star athlete and Alabama target Alvin Kamara.

The tweet was followed shortly after by reports from multiple recruiting outlets confirming Foster's presence in Tuscaloosa.

@trevorhewettbol posted on the BOL Round Table that #BOL is hearing that both Reuben Foster and Alvin Kamara are on campus right now.
    -- BamaOnline (@BamaOnline247) February 3, 2013

Confirmed that LB Reuben Foster & RB Alvin Kamara are in Tuscaloosa visiting #Alabama. es.pn/WGyyq2
    -- Kipp Adams (@KippLAdams) February 3, 2013

Confirmed that Reuben Foster is in Tuscaloosa tonight. Was supposed to be on his official visit to #Auburn this weekend, but is at #Bama.
    -- Jake Rowe (@JakeRoweRivals) February 3, 2013

Foster is scheduled to announce his college decision on Monday night at 6 p.m. Central on Fox Sports South.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/02/reports_reuben_foster_leaves_a.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I need access to this guys tweets. Pending approval now. https://twitter.com/waymons

Conv:

Stan Tolliver ‏@stantolliver

@waymons If he said that to him he is a racist. AU should not tolerate this behavior. I don't care if it was Reuben Foster or the water boy.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 12:55:32 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 05:22:55 AM »
Nevermind the fact that Foster is announcing on Monday where he's going or the fact that he and his family met with the Auburn coaching staff on Saturday afternoon, at around 2 O'clock, in a good mood (per JGT), then watched the film that Coach Malzahn put together for the visitors, before he left to go to uat with friend Kamara. Also, he's been on Auburn's campus more times, this year, than anyone on this board has. Spend a day and a half at Auburn and a day and a half at uat. Then decide on Monday.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 06:20:42 AM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 06:18:17 AM »
Regardless of what happened Friday night, I'm sure it'll be plastered all over the Sports page in the most positive light for Auburn...

Btw, I'd rather gave a veteran SEC Offensive Lineman than a untested HS LB regardless of stars.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2013, 08:03:09 AM »
Regardless of what happened Friday night, I'm sure it'll be plastered all over the Sports page in the most positive light for Auburn...

Btw, I'd rather gave a veteran SEC Offensive Lineman than a untested HS LB regardless of stars.
Dismukes is a veteran in age only. 
last year, there was some kind of altercation at a fast food restaurant and the other guy said Dismukes was using racial slurs.  He was suspended for the first game of the season for drunken disorderly conduct.  He also was the anchor for two of the worst offenses in Auburn's history which many people blame on poorly disciplined players, which Dismukes seems to be the embodyment of.

Now, it's alleged that he may have called a high student the N word and possibly ruined our chances with the best prospect for our highest need position. 

If that's true, fuck him and I hope he loses his scholarship. Our best game offensively last season was the Clemson game, which he didn't play in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2013, 09:41:48 AM »
last year, there was some kind of altercation at a fast food restaurant and the other guy said Dismukes was using racial slurs.  He was suspended for the first game of the season for drunken disorderly conduct.  He also was the anchor for two of the worst offenses in Auburn's history which many people blame on poorly disciplined players, which Dismukes seems to be the embodyment of.

Now, it's alleged that he may have called a high student the N word and possibly ruined our chances with the best prospect for our highest need position. 

If that's true, fuck him and I hope he loses his scholarship. Our best game offensively last season was the Clemson game, which he didn't play in.

Fucking this. Fuck that dumb ass...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 09:41:52 AM »

Dismukes hasn't, and probably never will amount to shit.  Never lived up to the hype.  Foster seems to be a headcase.  Maybe he's just playing the recruiting game and having fun.  If so, he is creating a bad reputation while doing it.  Honestly, I don't really want him at Alabama.  I don't think that he has the right mentality to play at many major programs, IMO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2013, 09:43:54 AM »

If that's true, fudge him and I hope he loses his scholarship. Our best game offensively last season was the Clemson game, which he didn't play in.
If this were or is the first time of having this type of altercation, I'm more understanding. This isn't the first time I've heard of such behavior out of Dismukes. I don't know if it's true but I've heard similar info as you. If it's there, CGM has to address it. I won't call the guy a racist just because he allegedly used the N word. I think that's a part of the story that's overblown. A word is a word and a lot of these kids use that one affectionately toward ea. other. You just can't do it if you're white. Then, you are a racist?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2013, 09:55:18 AM »
If true, Dismukes needs to be sent home for a while and benched for the season....now. As far as Foster goes, let him go to Turdville.

Foster >/= pre-madonna.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2013, 10:41:44 AM »
So you think we land only 1 of the Alexander twins? I kinda got the impression they were a package deal.

As for RF, if the motherfucker wants to got to that shit hole to the north with an AU tattooed on his forearm then let the dumbass go. Not sure I'm buying all this shit just yet considering he and the Kamara kid arrived at the sametime up there. Seems like that might have been his plan all along.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2013, 11:15:43 AM »
I believe I'll leave this shit here.

JuanDrew Johnson‏ @AuburnTigers1st
 @Dismukes50 just wanted to point out to you there is a rumor about you and Reuben on Bama recruiting boards. Any truth?

Reese Dismukes‏ @Dismukes50
@AuburnTigers1st no
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2013, 11:29:36 AM »
If true, Dismukes needs to be sent home for a while and benched for the season....now. As far as Foster goes, let him go to Turdville.

Foster >/= pre-madonna.
Prima donna might not qualify regardless of what was alleged to have happened.
I'm thinking CGM has a Q&A with a few present to guage the atmosphere.
Had there not been a previous incident with our starting Center this would likely go away but it's not.
It's up to the coaches to determine if their futures are worth the risk of allowing certain individuals to follow a pattern as this seems to indicate.

Hard to imagine a seasoned starter hurling such a slur unless it is "acceptable" among teamates OR mixed company was involved in combination with adult beverages.

And somehow I just have some suspicions that a female(s) was involved FWIW.

In vino veritas!

And who told the Alexander twins they could separate?
That's preposterous!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2013, 02:12:17 PM »
All these kids are pre-madonnas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2013, 03:32:12 PM »
Carl Lawson just tweeted this has ended his recruitment. He is an AUBURN TIGER. No questions will be answered, no phone calls will be accepted. This was confirmed by Bryan Matthews of AUC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions