Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Commitment #18....

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Commitment #18....
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 10:01:02 AM »
This is true. I don't get me wrong about waiting on her. I'd still roll her around in some flour and stick it in the wet spot.

Would it still be wet after said flour roll?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 10:04:18 AM »

Would it still be wet after said flour roll?
Depends on her wetness. My experience with big gals says yes. But sometimes, you just gotta find a wrinkle and go to work.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 10:37:04 AM »
How about a roll in zee hay?

Roll...roll...roll...roll.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2013, 11:30:30 AM »
A couple of meaningless tidbits from looking at a few sites.  Bayside LB, Jonathan Walton could very well announce today.  The Vandy RB commit, Ford (Forgot his first name) decommitted from Vandy and the Dore' players took to teh twatters to rip him.  Commodore smack. AU definitely in the running.  Carl Lawson's dad says his son will simply call the coach of the school he chooses and accept the scholly offer.  No press conference, no hat switch.  Just make his decision and call.  The other side of the coin is that Dee Liner will have a national press conference on Feb. 6th to tell the world of his decision. 

Who knows?  He may choose Bama.  He may choose UT.  He may choose AU again but seriously.... :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2013, 11:41:43 AM »
A couple of meaningless tidbits from looking at a few sites.  Bayside LB, Jonathan Walton could very well announce today.  The Vandy RB commit, Ford (Forgot his first name) decommitted from Vandy and the Dore' players took to teh twatters to rip him.  Commodore smack. AU definitely in the running.  Carl Lawson's dad says his son will simply call the coach of the school he chooses and accept the scholly offer.  No press conference, no hat switch.  Just make his decision and call.  The other side of the coin is that Dee Liner will have a national press conference on Feb. 6th to tell the world of his decision. 

Who knows? He may choose Bama.  He may choose UT.  He may choose AU again but seriously.... :facepalm:
My money says he's already chosen Bama. At this point, I do not care where he goes. I'm hoping and wishing for the rest though. I'm feeling a lot better about this class. Foster and Lawson esp.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2013, 09:11:44 PM »
My money says he's already chosen Bama. At this point, I do not care where he goes. I'm hoping and wishing for the rest though. I'm feeling a lot better about this class. Foster and Lawson esp.
Yup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2013, 09:40:48 AM »
Liner will be in Athens this weekend.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions