friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: WTF is that?
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2013, 03:23:18 PM »
You have no faith in our government.  I'm sure they're frantically searching for answers right now so they can calm our fears.  I, for one, will trust this administration to provide the information we seek.

If we get enough signatures...then they have to answer...right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2013, 03:25:11 PM »
You have no faith in our government.  I'm sure they're frantically searching for answers right now so they can calm our fears.  I, for one, will trust this administration to provide the information we seek.

I was hoping it was part of North Korea's missile program, but we all know that's impossible. Then I thought, maybe we have a new spacecraft that has the ability to travel faster than the speed of light, but we know that's impossible for government to do (they can't even finish IRS returns in under three days). Then I said to myself, those fuckers over at the "X' they'll know what it is for sure.......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2013, 07:05:42 AM »
You're not a 'Firefly' fan I take it.

In all seriousness, my opinion, probably some debris the ChiComms or Russkies or India left up there.

Really?  It's not enough that they leave a bunch of shit all in their streets they have to fuck up space as well?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2013, 10:12:46 AM »
Too big for a buffer panel.

He's a little slow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 10:29:17 AM »
How could you even remotely know how big that thing is? There is nothing up there to relatively judge, and you have no idea how far that thing is from the camera.

Distance is the judge here. Well, it's not on top of the camera.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 12:28:40 PM »
Then I said to myself, those fuckers over at the "X' they'll know what it is for sure.......

Gotta put you faith somewhere. No need to waste it on a Mother Wheel that does not exist!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2013, 01:34:10 PM »
Yes, it's a miles long alien spacecraft that is flying just above the atmosphere, the reason nobody on the ground saw it (and you can see the ISS with your naked eye if the sun is right) is that it was using its Romulan cloaking device.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2013, 01:58:33 PM »
Yes, it's a miles long alien spacecraft that is flying just above the atmosphere, the reason nobody on the ground saw it (and you can see the ISS with your naked eye if the sun is right) is that it was using its Romulan cloaking device.

SEE!  I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU PEOPLE THAT IS WHAT IT WAS THIS ENTIRE THREAD!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 08:39:56 AM »
Duh...it's obviously a hang glider.  That guy got some serious air.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Come Honor Face

• Are you serious??
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2013, 02:23:18 AM »
Duh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"you'll be a winner today, pick a fight with a 4 year old"

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2013, 10:48:34 AM »
Duh

I appreciate it. I thought I was losing my mind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2013, 10:09:14 PM »
Duh

Well, that kind of blows my alien theory out of the water.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2013, 08:13:51 PM »
http://www.secretsofthefed.com/potential-giant-crystal-pyramid-discovered-in-bermuda-triangle-w-video/

If the pyramid does in fact exist it is technically not a new discovery as it was initially identified by a Dr. Ray Brown in the 1960s and since has been independently verified by diving teams from France and the U.S. Nonetheless, this re-discovery has rocked scientists around the world.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 08:36:38 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions