« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2013, 09:56:24 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: 2013 TigersX Basketball Outing
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2013, 09:58:31 AM »
I 2nd Sanis motion for a day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2013, 09:59:58 AM »
I'll have Mini Buzz wif me for the A-Day game, but I will most definitely have to come by and say hello.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2013, 10:32:35 AM »
Yea, they have uniforms and everything.

I am calling it now.....What had been known as the 2013 TigersX basketball and shitting in the back or people's trucks has officially been renamed the 2013 TigersX A-Day and shitting in the back of people's trucks.

Note to self. Do not rent a truck for that weekend.

Same spot as last time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'