Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Okay, So You Won The Lottery....

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Okay, So You Won The Lottery....
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2013, 02:03:13 PM »
You know what my chances are of winning? getting struck by lighting.

A hell of a lot better than yours...

You have better odds. I know, I know.  If you don't play you can't win. My point was the people who can afford it the least I see playing it. Instead of buying groceries, putting gas in the car etc, I see them spending 40 bucks a pop on this, and yea they make it so they keep them coming back. Make them spend $40.00 and of that $40.00 they sometimes get back between $10.00 to $20.00 and then only sometimes.

I have played before, when the numbers were stupid high like 300 million or something and sure I bought one ticket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2013, 02:12:30 PM »
You have better odds. I know, I know.  If you don't play you can't win. My point was the people who can afford it the least I see playing it. Instead of buying groceries, putting gas in the car etc, I see them spending 40 bucks a pop on this, and yea they make it so they keep them coming back. Make them spend $40.00 and of that $40.00 they sometimes get back between $10.00 to $20.00 and then only sometimes.

I have played before, when the numbers were stupid high like 300 million or something and sure I bought one ticket.

I see the same thing.  The jackpot hits $100 mil+ and the line is out the door.  Whatev...I don't care if it's $10 million or $100 million...I'm still quitting work and doing my thing.  I'll make do on $5-6 net Million....somehow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2013, 02:39:22 PM »
I honestly think I would stuff a decent chunk away in a Trust Fund for little Buzz.
Move some into some type of IRA for my own future, then buy new everything...
Definitely a large gameday condo would be in order, so we can have an X-Gate indoors or out, and stock it with plenty of caramel colored adult beverages for you us all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2013, 02:44:05 PM »
I see the same thing.  The jackpot hits $100 mil+ and the line is out the door.  Whatev...I don't care if it's $10 million or $100 million...I'm still quitting work and doing my thing.  I'll make do on $5-6 net Million....somehow.
Taht is easy for you to say when you already have 6 mill squirreled away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2013, 03:05:17 PM »
Taht is easy for you to say when you already have 6 mill squirreled away.

Well, I know.  But $5-$6 million more would really set me up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2013, 03:05:59 PM »

Said by every broke lotto winner.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2013, 05:02:20 PM »
So basically you would change nothing about your life. I hear ya.

It'd be different in that it would be celebratory gay sex, not gay sex as a profession.

Plus I could get better looking guys than Snags with that kind of money.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2013, 05:05:55 PM »
It'd be different in that it would be celebratory gay sex, not gay sex as a profession.

Plus I could get better looking guys than Snags with that kind of money.

I know, right?  Because if you had the money.....hey, wait a minute.  You bitch!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2013, 08:54:54 PM »
I would enroll at Auburn, give enough money to be considered a booster, then I'd buy the fuck out of recruits.  I would do it discreetly enough to get about 6 or 7 years worth of championship talent, then I'd pay someone to be a whistle blower. 

Then I'd pay someone to follow Kaos around to figure out his routine, and pay someone at every restaurant he frequents to put only tomatoes on his food.  Cheeseburger?  Only tomatoes.  Sausage biscuit?  A piece of sausage inside two slices of tomatoes.  Milk shake?  You guessed it.  Vanilla ice cream and tomatoes.  All of those with a courtesy mushroom stamp, of course.

I'd then spend a healthy chunk of my cash in Dallas. I'd buy every square inch of property around the keen one, bulldoze all the property and bring in shitty fema trailers to rent for only sex offenders.  And for every sex offender who rented from me, I'd purchase the shittiest, still operating, vehicle I could possibly find and have them park those bitches in the front yard of every trailer. 

I'd also pay off the victims in all 6 of bgreene's pending federal lawsuits (so he doesn't get indicted).  I wasn't kidding about the violation of constitutional rights with this one.  He's whipped more ass than Jason Statham in all of his shittastic movies combined.  I don't know a single person who has anything good to say about him.  Including his wife. 

By then, I'd probably only have about 18 bucks to my name.  Which is perfect, because that would be just enough to buy me the best back-to-back maroon Bama championship t-shirt that Walmart has in it's catalog, and a pack of Marlboro reds. 

Trick or Treat, motherfucker. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 09:05:04 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2013, 11:26:24 PM »
I would enroll at Auburn, give enough money to be considered a booster, then I'd buy the fuck out of recruits.  I would do it discreetly enough to get about 6 or 7 years worth of championship talent, then I'd pay someone to be a whistle blower. 

Then I'd pay someone to follow Kaos around to figure out his routine, and pay someone at every restaurant he frequents to put only tomatoes on his food.  Cheeseburger?  Only tomatoes.  Sausage biscuit?  A piece of sausage inside two slices of tomatoes.  Milk shake?  You guessed it.  Vanilla ice cream and tomatoes.  All of those with a courtesy mushroom stamp, of course.

I'd then spend a healthy chunk of my cash in Dallas. I'd buy every square inch of property around the keen one, bulldoze all the property and bring in shitty fema trailers to rent for only sex offenders.  And for every sex offender who rented from me, I'd purchase the shittiest, still operating, vehicle I could possibly find and have them park those bitches in the front yard of every trailer. 

I'd also pay off the victims in all 6 of bgreene's pending federal lawsuits (so he doesn't get indicted).  I wasn't kidding about the violation of constitutional rights with this one.  He's whipped more ass than Jason Statham in all of his shittastic movies combined.  I don't know a single person who has anything good to say about him.  Including his wife. 

By then, I'd probably only have about 18 bucks to my name.  Which is perfect, because that would be just enough to buy me the best back-to-back maroon Bama championship t-shirt that Walmart has in it's catalog, and a pack of Marlboro reds. 

I <3 you SO MUCH.  No way are you a bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2013, 09:44:56 AM »

A+ post
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2013, 11:28:34 AM »

Don't you already have that in Tuskaslooser???

I will also add that I would buy a time machine and go back to Dec 2008 and join that guy at the Auburn Airport
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2013, 06:30:58 PM »
Don't you already have that in Tuskaslooser???

I will also add that I would buy a time machine and go back to Dec 2008 and join that guy at the Auburn Airport
that car would be unkeen, or is it keenless?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions