Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Per Soph WR Jaylon Denson, regarding the new workouts...

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Per Soph WR Jaylon Denson, regarding the new workouts...
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2013, 10:49:37 AM »
98 P.I. 2nd Battalion E. Company.  Senior Drill Instructor SSGT. Marsh

Oh.  Tough guy, eh?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2013, 10:54:43 AM »

At least you aren't 4th like Sani.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2013, 10:55:35 AM »
Oh.  Tough guy, eh?

Tough guy? No. Proud of being a Marine? YES!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2013, 10:59:03 AM »
Ben Bradley?@IamAmbition98

These workouts be hell.... but I'm glad I got em #GrindTime

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2013, 11:00:58 AM »
Do they drink coffee that taste like turpentine?

Serious question for the Jarheads on the X.  Is there some part of Marine training that makes you want to drink the strongest and harshest coffee?  I work with one and he has his own coffee pot in his office.  8 scoops for 10 cups on the first go round and then the next pot he puts 5 more scoops on top of the used grounds from the first pot.  I like the coffee from the first pot and thought I could drink strong coffee, but that second pot is damn near undrinkable.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2013, 11:17:03 AM »
Serious question for the Jarheads on the X.  Is there some part of Marine training that makes you want to drink the strongest and harshest coffee?  I work with one and he has his own coffee pot in his office.  8 scoops for 10 cups on the first go round and then the next pot he puts 5 more scoops on top of the used grounds from the first pot.  I like the coffee from the first pot and thought I could drink strong coffee, but that second pot is damn near undrinkable.

It's not a course but I gotta say I am the same way.  Very few will drink my coffee.  At the office they actually invested in a coffee service that has pre-measured packs.  They then instructed me to only use one pack per pot of coffee.....(I fuck'em anyway though and use three filters)  I like my coffee thick enough so a horse shoe will float on top of it.

I know it's better than putting cigarette tobacco in the corner of my eyes to stay awake or eating the instant coffee and shooting it with water.

Good times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

bgreene

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2013, 11:18:04 AM »

Honestly, I never touch the stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Men are made stronger on the realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm."

-Sidney Phillips

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2013, 11:21:16 AM »
Tough guy? No. Proud of being a Marine? YES!

:thumsup:

And you have my utmost repsect, Sir
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2013, 11:29:43 AM »
:thumsup:

And you have my utmost repsect, Sir

How is that different than any man that still has his balls?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2013, 11:34:27 AM »

Getting up at the ass crack of dawn and doing an 1 1/2 of pt might have something to do with it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2013, 11:39:51 AM »
How is that different than any man that still has his balls?

Oh yeah?  Well....you just shut up, then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2013, 11:43:32 AM »

Hell, if they really want nut-busting coffee they should drink French Market Coffee. That's the shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2013, 11:51:23 AM »
It's not a course but I gotta say I am the same way.  Very few will drink my coffee.  At the office they actually invested in a coffee service that has pre-measured packs.  They then instructed me to only use one pack per pot of coffee.....(I fuck'em anyway though and use three filters)  I like my coffee thick enough so a horse shoe will float on top of it.

I know it's better than putting cigarette tobacco in the corner of my eyes to stay awake or eating the instant coffee and shooting it with water.

Good times.

I like strong coffee but his is unreal after the first pot.  We have those at work and I have used two before, that pot stays full most of the day.  I have a Keurig in my office and I have a cup that actually holds four and run a k-cup though twice.  Coffee and Copenhagen are the only things that keep me awake most mornings.

Honestly, I never touch the stuff.

You are the first Marine that I know of that doesn't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2013, 11:55:08 AM »
I like strong coffee but his is unreal after the first pot.  We have those at work and I have used two before, that pot stays full most of the day.  I have a Keurig in my office and I have a cup that actually holds four and run a k-cup though twice.  Coffee and Copenhagen are the only things that keep me awake most mornings.

What a wad of flavor. 
You can see it in her smile
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2013, 11:58:31 AM »

Well, hello.  Do you like sammiches?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2013, 12:05:12 PM »
What a wad of flavor. 
You can see it in her smile

Do yourself a favor.
Use Copenhagen, drive them pretty girls wild.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bgreene

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2013, 12:07:52 PM »
If not for Copenhagen, I would not make it through the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-Sidney Phillips

chinook

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2013, 12:21:45 PM »
If not for Copenhagen, I would not make it through the day.

huuuhhh... :woodcock:

you've got a lady offering. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2013, 12:45:42 PM »
Sani takes his coffee the way Tarheel takes his ladies - strong, thick, and black
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2013, 01:00:22 PM »

Watch out, she bites.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions