Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Manti Te'o Is A Liar

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Manti Te'o Is A Liar
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2013, 06:02:47 PM »
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8851033/story-manti-teo-girlfriend-death-apparently-hoax

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dame says a story about Manti Te'o's girlfriend dying, which he said inspired him to play better as he helped the Fighting Irish get to the BCS title game, turned out to be a hoax apparently perpetrated against the linebacker.

The university issued a news release Wednesday after Deadspin.com reported it could find no record of Lennay Kekua existing.

The university says that Notre Dame coaches were informed by Te'o and his parents on Dec. 26 that Te'o had been the victim of what appeared to be a hoax. Someone using a fictitious name "apparently ingratiated herself" with Te'o, the school said, then conspired with others to lead him to believe she had died of leukemia.

The university said "the proper authorities" are investigating a "very cruel deception."

Lennay Kekua, the woman alleged to be Teo's girlfriend, does not have a death certificate, Deadspin.com reported. Stanford, where she reportedly went to school, has no record of anybody by that name.

Te'o is currently training in preparation for the NFL draft at the IMG Institute in Bradenton, Fla. He could not be reached for comment.

Information from The Associated Press and ESPN.com's Mike Fish is included in this report.

Bull Fucking Shit.  You know he had to be in on it.  All of the comments he made, phone calls, etc...  ESPN is trying to cover up for their facepalm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2013, 06:26:53 PM »
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8851033/story-manti-teo-girlfriend-death-apparently-hoax

Bull Fucking Shit.  You know he had to be in on it.  All of the comments he made, phone calls, etc...  ESPN is trying to cover up for their facepalm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2013, 06:27:16 PM »
 :facepalm:

Manti Te'o ‏@MTeo_5

The worst thing you can do is fool yourself!

@LennayKay thank u for sending me pictures of your dinner punk. Not right!!! #notcool pic.twitter.com/yY7mAA35

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande

Look through the pics on @MTeo_5 account. No pictures of girlfriend, only a pic of some chicken she supposedly cooked.
http://notredame.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=961&CID=1460920
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 06:40:42 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2013, 07:02:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2013, 07:03:10 PM »

1:15
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2013, 07:12:40 PM »
There sure are a lot of people really quick to judge this young man based on what info we have so far. The man thought his girlfriend was dead, people!

I do not know how many times I have thought one of my numerous girlfriends was dead, whilst I was getting busy. Thankfully, they were just napping. Let's let the dust settle before casting stones at him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2013, 08:03:40 PM »
I stole this from a bammer: "So Aj's Girlfriend is in the next Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, while Te'o's is in the next episode of Mythbusters."
Presser should have already started. Te'o will speak. Victim my ass. The AU Arky game is on fuck ND.
http://hqplayer.nbcsports.com/Player.html?PID=99
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 08:09:27 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2013, 09:05:29 PM »

Nov. 28, 2009: Te'o and Kekua meet after Stanford's 45-38 victory over Notre Dame in Palo Alto, according to the South Bend Tribune: "Their stares got pleasantly tangled, then Manti Te'o extended his hand to the stranger with a warm smile and soulful eyes." Kekua, a Stanford student, swaps phone numbers with Te'o.

2010-2011: Te'o and Kekua are friends. "She was gifted in music, multi-lingual, had dreams grounded in reality and the talent to catch up to them" (South Bend Tribune). "They started out as just friends," Te'o's father, Brian, told the Tribune in October 2012. "Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there."

Case closed.  Lying asshole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2013, 09:07:31 PM »
Breaking News: Lou Holtz Speaks On Matni Te’o Situation

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2013, 09:17:20 PM »
@clickityclack: What if Cam Newton was naive? RT @schadjoe: “@BenRush10: @schadjoe If true, he's dumb.”/what if he's naive

@TheAuburner: A son isn't accountable for his dad? MT @schadjoe “@smittysmack his father said he met the girl ... no hiding the truth here”/father said
:classic:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2013, 09:43:24 PM »
Could he be gay?  If he came out as gay, he could play the victim card and the media would love it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2013, 10:57:03 PM »
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 11:35:37 PM »
So, the girl's real but faked her death...and Te'o knew about the fake death and ”used” it as tackling fuel and to gain sympathy from Heisman voters that doesn't deserve to vote (Thayer Evans)...then the girl comes out and states that she's alive and well?  Did her family get insurance money from her ”death”? Did Manti Juice bring her back to life (lets see you do that Tebow!!!!)? Are we sure the girl isn't a Zombie?

We need to know this shit man!!!

Okay, I don't really give a fuck who faked what or who knew what.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2013, 11:41:52 PM »
So, the girl's real but faked her death...and Te'o knew about the fake death and ”used” it as tackling fuel and to gain sympathy from Heisman voters that doesn't deserve to vote (Thayer Evans)...then the girl comes out and states that she's alive and well?  Did her family get insurance money from her ”death”? Did Manti Juice bring her back to life (lets see you do that Tebow!!!!)? Are we sure the girl isn't a Zombie?

And obviously didn't read the story.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2013, 12:15:24 AM »
And obviously didn't read the story.
Reading is overrated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2013, 06:38:03 AM »
Reading is overrated.

A point you prove with every post.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2013, 07:46:24 AM »
http://deadspin.com/5976517/manti-teos-dead-girlfriend-the-most-heartbreaking-and-inspirational-story-of-the-college-football-season-is-a-hoax

Do the link. fudgeed up shoot.
TL;DR but it's already been determined earlier in this thread that Te'o must be gay. Seems like a gay story to me. I say he comes out in a press conference. One can tackle hard and still be gay. Someone needs to tell Jake this.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2013, 07:53:20 AM »
TL;DR but it's already been determined earlier in this thread that Te'o must be gay. Seems like a gay story to me. I say he comes out in a press conference. One can tackle hard and still be gay. Someone needs to tell Jake this.

First of all, he must have the ability to position himself to make the tackle. Preferably, that position is in front of the opposing player. Jake fills neither of those requirements, instead, positions himself in the rear. By default, Jake is ghey.

TL;DR Go to: http://www.firevox.clcworld.net/
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 07:59:29 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2013, 09:22:05 AM »

Obviously all Samoans are fucking batshit crazy..

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/01/16/lennay-kekua-manti-teos-fake-dead-girlfriend-was-real-says-arizona-cardinals-fullback-reagan-mauia-who-claims-to-have-met-her/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

noxin

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2013, 09:28:09 AM »
Look for bama fans to come to Manti's defense.

It's not fake if you believe it
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions