Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

I vote to keep her....

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: I vote to keep her....
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2013, 03:50:54 PM »
Sometimes you pay them to poop on their face.
Oh, all right. Well, first, I want you to tongue my bung, while you juggle my balls in one hand, and play with my asshole with the other, but don't stick you're finger in. Then I want to pinky you while I stick in your fuckin' friend's brown, while Saniflush watches, and fuckin' spanks it in a Dixie cup. After that, I want to smell your titties for a while, and you can pull my nutsack up over my dick so it looks like a bullfrog. Then I want you to fuckin' flick my nuts while your friend spanks me off in the same Dixie cup that Saniflush jizzed in. Then, we throw the Dixie cup out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2013, 03:56:58 PM »
Oh, all right. Well, first, I want you to tongue my bung, while you juggle my balls in one hand, and play with my asshole with the other, but don't stick you're finger in. Then I want to pinky you while I stick in your fuckin' friend's brown, while Saniflush watches, and fuckin' spanks it in a Dixie cup. After that, I want to smell your titties for a while, and you can pull my nutsack up over my dick so it looks like a bullfrog. Then I want you to fuckin' flick my nuts while your friend spanks me off in the same Dixie cup that Saniflush jizzed in. Then, we throw the Dixie cup out.

Yo, she called you retarded.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2013, 04:09:38 PM »
Yo, she called you retarded.
Dude, I think I just filled the cup.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2013, 09:39:21 PM »
Oh, all right. Well, first, I want you to tongue my bung, while you juggle my balls in one hand, and play with my asshole with the other, but don't stick you're finger in. Then I want to pinky you while I stick in your fudgein' friend's brown, while Saniflush watches, and fudgein' spanks it in a Dixie cup. After that, I want to smell your titties for a while, and you can pull my nutsack up over my richard so it looks like a bullfrog. Then I want you to fudgein' flick my nuts while your friend spanks me off in the same Dixie cup that Saniflush jizzed in. Then, we throw the Dixie cup out.
I had two hookers in Memphis and a plan for something along these lines, until they overpowered me, tied me up, stuffed my fruities in my mouf, shat in my bed and left with my money. Never do business with cousins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2013, 07:12:20 AM »
I had two hookers in Memphis and a plan for something along these lines, until they overpowered me, tied me up, stuffed my fruities in my mouf, shat in my bed and left with my money. Never do business with cousins.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2013, 09:29:41 AM »
Oh, I'm crazy? Cyril, you're the one who killed a perfectly good hooker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2013, 06:05:12 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2013, 06:12:33 PM »
What is Zero minus 10.

I have a hard on for $200, Alex.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2013, 06:13:39 PM »
What is Zero minus 10.
Zero Minus Ten, published in 1997, is the first novel by Raymond Benson.

A jiffy is a unit of time: 0.0000000000033357 seconds or (3.3357x10^-11) or (3.3357 times 10 to the power of minus 11).

So named for the length it takes to travel a centimetre in a vaccum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2013, 06:15:27 PM »
http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2013/01/auburn-grad-katherine-webb-will-in-in-2013-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-issue/
Auburn grad Katherine Webb will in 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
Written by Staff Featured, People Jan 11, 2013

“A lot of people have said I’m the anti-Kim Kardashian and I’m all right with that.”

Maxim? Please. This is Auburn graduate Katherine Webb we’re talking about, America’s overnight sweetheart, the “anti-Kim Kardashian,” as she says some folks have called her (“I’m from Alabama and I have morals and I have class”). Think a little classier, a little bigger… you know… Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue big.

Yep, after Webb let the tweet out of the bag for a split second this morning, SI has officially confirmed it. And posted a Q&A with Webb to boot. Here’s the part we care about:

SI.com: What has it been like to be an Auburn grad dating an Alabama student? Can you even walk around the Auburn campus anymore?

Webb: Luckily, I graduated in May 2011, so I haven’t had a reason to go back on campus unless it’s been for a football game. I’ve had a little bit of backlash from Auburn, and I understand. Auburn and Alabama have one of the biggest rivalries in all of college football. But I lived in Los Angeles and there aren’t a lot of great guys in L.A., so for me to find someone who has a good, humble heart and who is amazing and treats me so well, that’s a really special find for me. At the end of the day, football is just a game. I don’t care if he’s from Alabama or wherever, I don’t pay attention to the rivalry when it comes to my personal relationship.

Just so we’re clear, most folks likely don’t have a problem with the dating; mixed marriages are an accepted fact of life in the Heart of Dixie. It’s the seeming assimilation–all that rolling and tiding on camera. But hey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2013, 06:36:57 PM »
What is Zero minus 10.

I don't know about zero minus ten but ten percent of nothing is - let me do the math here.  Nothing into nothing... Carry the nothing...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2013, 06:47:51 PM »
What is Zero minus 10????

This is a bit vague. Could you narrow it down a bit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2013, 07:51:50 PM »
Maybe I am looking at her all wrong.  She is obviously using his sorry McTatted ass as a stepping stone to bigger things.  Whorish things, and her choice of methods is sketchy, but admirable in a sense. If it leaves a Turd with a broken heart and crushed spirit, that's a plus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2013, 08:51:19 PM »
Maybe I am looking at her all wrong.  She is obviously using his sorry McTatted ass as a stepping stone to bigger things.  Whorish things, and her choice of methods is sketchy, but admirable in a sense. If it leaves a Turd with a broken heart and crushed spirit, that's a plus.
I don't really mind her using what she has to get what she wants.  She can use me.  I'll even get a tat on my hairy man boobs that reads "CLASSY DADDY" if she wants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2013, 10:28:51 AM »
If she were a true Auburn woman she'd get AJ to fall in love with her over the next year and then send him a text of her sucking UAT's center's dick right before the 2013 Iron Bowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2013, 10:31:57 AM »
If she were a true Auburn woman she'd get AJ to fall in love with her over the next year and then send him a text of her sucking UAT's center's dick right before the 2013 Iron Bowl.
THIS^^^^^^OTFLMAO!

Her sister is fine too.

http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2013/01/auburn-sophomore-laurie-webb-talks-big-sister-katherines-new-found-fame/

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 10:54:53 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2013, 03:59:39 PM »

I like how you think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2013, 05:05:11 PM »
If she were a true Auburn woman she'd get AJ to fall in love with her over the next year and then send him a text of her sucking UAT's center's richard right before the 2013 Iron Bowl.
This is a perverted and disgusting thought. I like the way you think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #58 on: January 15, 2013, 09:05:22 PM »
THIS^^^^^^OTFLMAO!

Her sister is fine too.

http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2013/01/auburn-sophomore-laurie-webb-talks-big-sister-katherines-new-found-fame/

A friend I run with dated her sister as recently as last year. He fucked it up. I tell him what a dumbass he is daily. He still has some nice pics of her on his fb acct.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE