Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Ramblin' Yeller Jackets beat the Dick sheaths from SoCal

JR4AU

Ramblin' Yeller Jackets beat the Dick sheaths from SoCal
« on: December 31, 2012, 05:58:50 PM »
Ga Tech improves to 7-7 while USCw falls to 7-6.  Seems the spermicide coated boys in garnet thought they were above all this Sun Bowl business because they wanted to be playing for the NC, and didn't even appear at a dinner put on for both teams during the week.  Lame Kitten is a douchenozzle.  It's not like they went undefeated and got left out.   

BTDub, the interim Ga Tech DC that took over for fired Al Groh, Charles Kelly, is an Auburn alum that played for Dye.    He's been at Tech for 7 years.  I'd never heard of the guy til today.   Maybe y'all had?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

Re: Ramblin' Yeller Jackets beat the Dick sheaths from SoCal
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 06:55:43 PM »
Ga Tech improves to 7-7 while USCw falls to 7-6.  Seems the spermicide coated boys in garnet thought they were above all this Sun Bowl business because they wanted to be playing for the NC, and didn't even appear at a dinner put on for both teams during the week.  Lame Kitten is a douchenozzle.  It's not like they went undefeated and got left out.   

BTDub, the interim Ga Tech DC that took over for fired Al Groh, Charles Kelly, is an Auburn alum that played for Dye.    He's been at Tech for 7 years.  I'd never heard of the guy til today.   Maybe y'all had?
Only in name but I'm proud for him. Glad they fucked-up that uppity bunch of shitheads. USC probably went through the motions preparing for victory.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 07:21:34 PM »
My hatred for Kiffin and USC is second only to my hatred for bama and the turds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 08:03:39 PM »
USC didn't want to play in that game and by the look of it Lame Kiffin didn't want to coach in it...the players reflect the coaches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 08:10:03 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me.  It lines up perfectly with Kiffin's personality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 03:33:39 PM »
USC didn't want to play in that game and by the look of it Lame Kiffin didn't want to coach in it...the players reflect the coaches.

3-9
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'