Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Reuben Sandwich...Back on the Menu

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
Reuben Sandwich...Back on the Menu
« on: December 07, 2012, 12:46:19 PM »
@ChadSimmons_: 5-star LB Reuben Foster has decommitted from #Auburn and he has opened his recruitment back up. #Georgia #LSU #Miami #Washington"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Reuben Sandwich...Back on the Menu
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 12:39:20 PM »
For those unfamiliar, he was Bama, then AU, then uncommitted due to Trooper being let go, cause he reportedly thought of Troop as a father figure. We could certainly use him immediately. UGA is another likely school to get him since he's good friends with a couple of their commits.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/01/auburn_highs_reuben_foster_ear.html

Auburn High's Reuben Foster earns MVP honors in defense dominated Under Armour Game
By Matt Scalici | mscalici@al.com on January 04, 2013 at 7:20 PM, updated January 04, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Print
Email
The 2013 Under Armour All-America Game was dominated by two talent-loaded defenses but two offensive players committed to Alabama were responsible some of the game's most significant explosive plays.

After a rough start for the starting quarterbacks of both squads, wide receiver Robert Foster hauled in an 18-yard reception from Penn State commit Christian Hackenberg to set up a late first quarter field goal for Team Highlight, the first points scored by either team. Foster, who committed to Alabama in December, finished with 4 catches for 55 yards.

The game's only touchdown came from Alabama-committed quarterback Cooper Bateman who connected with former Alabama commit Josh McNeil on a six-yard touchdown pass. Bateman, who will enroll at Alabama later this month, finished 4-of-12 for 31 yards and a touchdown.

Check out video of Bateman's touchdown pass:
Defensively, the game was controlled by two defenses loaded with five-star prospects. Amid a large group of talented defensive backs, Team Highlight starting corner and Florida commit Vernon Hargreaves III was the clear standout, hauling in an interception in the fourth quarter and leading the team with 5 total tackles.

For Team Nitro, Auburn High School star Reuben Foster controlled the middle of the field, leading all tacklers in the game with 6, including 2.5 for loss. Foster and Hargreaves were named co-MVPs of the Game.

Another prominent Alabama target, running back Alvin Kamara, led the game in rushing with 8 carries for 51 yards.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com