Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Updated list of players that have left/decomitted or committed to the program...

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Updated list of players that have left & joined the program....
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 03:13:25 PM »
^^^This^^^

The offensive possessions this season went something like this:

Play 1 - Mason off left Guard for 21 yards
Play 2 - McCalebb jet sweep for minus 3 yards
Play 3 - McCalebb left guard for 1 yard
Play 4 - Whateverfuckingquarterback swing pass to McCalebb for 3 yards
Play 5 - Punt

You have to give the coach (GC) credit, he knew Mason would be tired after the 21 yard run, so they would rest him for the next game.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 03:18:02 PM »
Oh I thought Mason did extremely well, given what he had to run behind and the offense he was in.  Actually, one of the few players that looked like they were giving max effort by season's end.  And the guy wasn't dogging TM.  He just thinks Artimus Pyle is a damn good back and his quotes were along the lines of better inside runner with better break away speed.  Will push Mason for playing time right away.

The videos I saw on Cam Newton Pybus were chub inspiring.  He hits the hole like John Holmes and makes a B-line to the end zone.  Or beeline.  Or Dee Liner   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2012, 03:24:26 PM »
Or Dee Liner

We don't need no thug fence jumper PAAAAAWL!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2012, 03:30:23 PM »
We don't need no thug fence jumper PAAAAAWL!!!

Disclaimer.  The following is hypothetical in nature but based on reality.

In recruiting news today, Dee Liner decommitted from AU and pledged his undying loyalty to Lord Saybinz and the crimpsum lemmings.

PAAAWWWWL....he only jumped that thar fence to save a drownin' puppy. U thank heyull win that thar outlin trophy as a freshmin, PAAWWL?  I'll hang up n' lissen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2012, 03:38:10 PM »
Disclaimer.  The following is hypothetical in nature but based on reality.

In recruiting news today, Dee Liner decommitted from AU and pledged his undying loyalty to Lord Saybinz and the crimpsum lemmings.

PAAAWWWWL....he only jumped that thar fence to save a drownin' puppy. U thank heyull win that thar outlin trophy as a freshmin, PAAWWL?  I'll hang up n' lissen.
Some commit of theres flipped to FSU today. Only he didn't flip, as bammers all over twitter, including beatwriters are chanting in chorus, because he had already decommited... "HE AIN'T BEEN OUR COMMIT LIST FOR LAHK A WEEK".

:blink:

So, he was on the commitment list. He is no longer committed to Alabama. And is now committed to FSU.

But it's not a flip? Ooook.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2012, 03:41:12 PM »
Some commit of theres flipped to FSU today. Only he didn't flip, as bammers all over twitter, including beatwriters are chanting in chorus, because he had already decommited... "HE AIN'T BEEN OUR COMMIT LIST FOR LAHK A WEEK".

:blink:

So, he was on the commitment list. He is no longer committed to Alabama. And is now committed to FSU.

But it's not a flip? Ooook.

He woutina got no playin' time anyhows cuz they's about nine 5 stars ahead uh him on thuh depth chart. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

Re: Up to date list of players that have left & joined the program....
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2012, 10:27:34 AM »
The class seems to be falling apart. I suspected to lose quite a few because of the change but this is getting ridiculous. I don't understand why we can't get coaches pronto. I'm sure that that in the HC interview process this was covered. It would seem to me that keeping a few of the current staff would help stop the bleeding.

Relax!  And no, no keeping of the previous staff!  Clean fucking house.  If it means we don't get a top ten class that the previous staff was going to ruin anyway, then fuck it, it's transition, and there's growing pains.   The last staff had 3 great crootin' classes, and still didn't do shit with them after Tubs' players left.  Maybe Gus and Co. can salvage some of them and make decent players out of them their last couple of years.   You don't keep coaches around from a shitty staff to MAYBE save one or two players from a single recruiting class.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WiregrassTiger

• Don't touch Tappy, he's a service tiger.
Re: Up to date list of players that have left & joined the program....
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2013, 12:47:03 PM »
Relax!  And no, no keeping of the previous staff!  Clean fudgeing house.  If it means we don't get a top ten class that the previous staff was going to ruin anyway, then fudge it, it's transition, and there's growing pains.   The last staff had 3 great crootin' classes, and still didn't do shoot with them after Tubs' players left.  Maybe Gus and Co. can salvage some of them and make decent players out of them their last couple of years.   You don't keep coaches around from a shootty staff to MAYBE save one or two players from a single recruiting class.
I was just joshing you. I had the inside info that all of these hires would take place and the time frame. Never any doubt in my mind how this was about to transpire. I was just not able to divulge the info. You know, security clearance and all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Like my posts on www.tigersx.com

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Btw, Jordan Wilkins decomitted tonight.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Bump
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

auburnredwing

• The Resident Mexican
Dump

Clump
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
What the hell is WOTS?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Can I get a bump?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUownsU

• Hold my beer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
What the hell is WOTS?
WORD ON THA (MUFFUCKIN) SKREETS!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions