Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Yox out

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Yox out
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2012, 09:51:54 AM »
I still don't think we can truly start over till we get rid of Jackson and Jacobs.

A-Fucking-Men
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2012, 10:10:24 AM »
Exactly.

And what if the head coach determined that the player didn't really "miss" a workout? 

I agree, Lutz.  I always like Yoxall and thought he was a great S&C coach.  However, the program at Auburn is in utter shambles.  It is in complete disarray.  This is not 2008.  This is 2012.  2012 is the worst team in history.  One of the worst SEC teams in history for any program.  This is beyond bad. 

If Malzahn wants to clean house, he's allowed to do so.  Anything connected to this mess needs to go.

I like Lutz but he has no idea what went on behind the scenes between chiz and the other coaches. If he undermined Yox the players probably wouldn't have known. Those little differences that chiz might have implemented may not have been noticed so much by players. That is until performance went down. The catching of players skimping on workouts on camera and little things like that we're probably the type of things chiz undermined. Lutz would have never noticed this because he's a hard worker anyway.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

JR4AU

« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2012, 10:38:55 AM »
And Yox may not be a problem, but he may not be the best choice.

Malzahn wants to run an up tempo offense and have an attacking defense.  He needs a particular combination of speed and strength to compete in the SEC. Maybe he feels like he has someone better?

If it is the same guy from Arkansas State, perhaps Malzahn just likes that he's younger and can relate to the players better.

Yep
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2012, 10:47:20 AM »
AJ Greene ‏@Yeanhurrd
To all the people that asked.Yox was the heart of the team until they took his power.After that,things began to sour.Still love and respect

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2012, 10:53:17 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2012, 11:04:17 AM »
Who took his power?  That's what I want to know.  If it was Chiz or any of the other coaches, great.  Problem solved.  If it was anyone, TJ, that has been rumored, TJ, to be the one, TJ, and they're still employed, TJ, in the athletic department, TJ, then they, TJ, need to be tar and feathered, TJ, and run out of town on a rail.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2012, 11:12:51 AM »
Who took his power?  That's what I want to know.  If it was Chiz or any of the other coaches, great.  Problem solved.  If it was anyone, TJ, that has been rumored, TJ, to be the one, TJ, and they're still employed, TJ, in the athletic department, TJ, then they, TJ, need to be tar and feathered, TJ, and run out of town on a rail.

I'm not for sure, but for some reason I am beginning to think that you don't like Mr. Jackson.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2012, 11:14:58 AM »
I'm not for sure, but for some reason I am beginning to think that you don't like Mr. Jackson.

Sorry Mr. Jackson, Ooooooo, I am fo real
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2012, 12:18:27 PM »
Sorry Mr. Jackson, Ooooooo, I am fo real

Nevah meant to make "the redhead at the red elephant" cry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2012, 02:21:37 PM »
Nevah meant to make "the redhead at the red elephant" cry

Shame on you assholes for giving money to anything called "the red elephant."  Benedict Fucking Arnold motherfuckers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2012, 02:54:50 PM »
Shame on you assholes for giving money to anything called "the red elephant."  Benedict Fucking Arnold motherfuckers.

I pay well for the Nubian Mahi.  By the way, GH.  Just got back from lunch there and told her you axed about her.  She wanted to know what time I got off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions